22. Slim Shady

// Michael's POV // Sage's backyard // The next day by the way //

Jack looked at me with a death glare and I smiled an idiotic smile at him. This is just so amusing, I can't help myself. Sure, I know that his two sons are too young for all this.

But look at Sam and Jasper! They're young too, you know. But they're the bomb of this family. Literally. You come near us with bad intentions, they'll get back at you with bombs. They give no mercy too. They're sadistic bastards.

Xavier and Kyle finally came out their room with a Magnum 44 gun. (@awaywithtoronto: I know nothing about guns.) And smiled at their dad but Jack just facepalmed himself. Xavier and Kyle just laughed and started to talk to King about how to use them.

...

Damn it. I should've trained them yesterday! I'm such an idiot, oh my God. God, kill me now. Jack's going to kill me if he realises that his two sons aren't trained with weapons yet. They're sure to die on this 'walk in the park' mission.

Carl's staying in the house with Dexter by the way. Because dude, he can't walk. You make him go along with us, we'll take your feet.

Jermaine called out to us that we should get going now. We nodded our heads walked out the house and separated ourselves into the two cars. What? No! Not literally. That's nasty!

Jermaine, Dean, Kane, Jasper and Finn went in the Audi while Zack, Sam, Jack, King, Earl, Xavier, Kyle and I went in the Nissan. I sat in the driver's seat and started the engine. Sam turned on the car's music player and Justin Bieber's What Do You Mean comes up. We all turned to Zack and he just had a bored look.

"Babe, you so look so much like Justin Bieber.", Sam says with a serious face. Zack just smiled a small side and rolled his eyes.

"I feel like I'm dating a pop sensation singer, guys. I'm dating Justin Bieber's look alike.", Sam says happily and they fangirled with him. Have I ever mentioned that Sam's a huge boybelieber? Yeah, well name me a belieber who doesn't get bat sh*t crazy when they have a boyfriend who looks exactly like the Biebs?

Zack rolls his eyes and says that he doesn't look like him but Sam slaps Zack with his phone that shows a picture of JBiebs wearing a cute beanie. Sam started asking questions if Zack was disgusing himself as Zack Edwards when he was actually Justin Bieber. Zack groans and closes his ears but Sam still carried on with his questions.

Okay enough about Bieber...

Wait, is it just me or is the What Do You Mean song has been playing about 8 times now? I looked at Sam and he just smiled evilly at me. I asked him why the song was repeating but he just told me to look at the road and drive. I asked him again and he sighs.

"I hacked this radio station through my iPhone and made it repeat itself. It won't stop until I do so.", he says in vain. I told him that Ryan Seacreast might be crying right now because he can't stop the song. Sam just gave me a bored look and smiled.

"No way. I'll make everyone love this song.", He says.

"Dude, Justin's going to be accused thirsty wanting to make his new song popular by hacking into the radio station. Stop it.", Jack says. Sam kept quiet for a moment and nods his head. Poor Justin.

The view of Sage's home came and sounds of them checking their guns filled the car and I yelled at them to be quiet. They said sorry and I saw Jermaine parking the car in the middle of the parking lot. I parked next to Jermaine's and we walked out of our cars.

"So then what?", Xavier asks. They looked at me and I stated everything we need to do.

I really hope nobody gets hurt. Especially Xavier and Kyle.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
Just a filler. This chap's is really boring. Sorry guys. :(