11. Stupid

Zack and Jermaine came back with someone I fucking miss in the entire world. I ran over to him and hugged him as tightly as I could. " Don't run away ever again, baby.", I said as tears fell and soaked his shirt. He grunts and pushed me off of him and I fell down on the wooden floor. He's still mad.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him upstairs to our bedroom and pushed him on our bed and closed the door. He whimpers and I pinned him down on the bed. He glares at me and spat on my face. The saliva ran down my cheeks, I wiped it off with my finger and swallowed it. I smirked at him. " Don't leave me.", I said softly. He rolls his eyes and tried to push me back. I groaned in annoyance and hugged him as he tried squirming under me trying to set himself free. I let my tears fall on the pillow and he stopped moving. Then, I felt happy when I felt hands on my body, returning my hug and he put his head on my chest.

I pulled myself away from him and sat on the other side of the bed. I felt the sheets moved and a view of King came in the view. I smiled and said I was sorry. He forgave me and we kept quiet for a while. " Do you love me?", I heard him asked. I nodded my head and asked him the question back. He said yes and I smiled happily. " You see, I- I didn't want to shoot you. I just wasn't thinking right. I don't even know why I did that in the first place. I want you to know that I love you so much, I'd die if you weren't with me. I'm lonely without you. I'm sorry. If you don't need anymore, then thats okay. At least we can be close together.", I explained to him and he gave me that beautiful smile of his and he grabbed my face and kissed my lips, I kissed back and we pulled away after the 2 minutes of kissing. " I'll never let you go, Mike.", He said.

I heard that someone was knocking on the door and I opened it and I saw that it was the men. I raised my brow and they took a peek inside. King saw their heads popping at the door and gave them a small wave. They gasped and blushed when the realised that they were seen.

Idiots.

Finn smirked and wiggled his eyebrow at me and gave me a you-guys-good-or-nah look at me and I gave him a curt nod and he gave me a thumbs up. " Glad to see you lovebirds taking it smoothly now. Since you're back, lets celebrate your return.", Carl said as he threw me the key to Carl's Porsche, Carl let us borrow hid cars. They got into their cars and drove as King and I were following them behind to where we were holding the party celebration. It's not really a party though, it's like a get together but with just us. King, me and the dudes.

I smiled at King as we arrived at the restaurant and gave King a small kiss and he blushed. I pinched his cheeks and we walked out of the car and led him to the restaurant. The others were already here and we sat down with them. The waiter came with King and I's menus, (the others had ordered already) and I looked at King as he looked at the food options on the menu, I told the waiter what I wanted and he wrote it down. King hasn't picked his' and he looked irritated, I grabbed his hand and he jumped a little and gave me a small smile. He's nervous.

He finally ordered what he wanted to eat and he sighed. I asked him what was wrong. " The menu was like a Math test paper. I didn't know what to answer in the blanks. I bet I looked stupid for taking it too long...", He said sadly. Kane gave me a what-you-doing-idiot-comfort-him-or-I-will-cut-your-dick look, my eyes widened and I pulled King away from the table and to the front door. We walked out and King looked scared.

I caressed his face and kissed it. His hands were trembling and I held it to calm him down. " Are you mad at me? I'm sorry I embaressed you infront all of your friends.", He apologised. I shook my head and smiled. I told him that I wasn't angry at him. " You're too cute to be mad at, King. I'm not mad at you, baby. Just... just don't run... don't run away again. Please?", I said as I looked at him. "Now give me a hug.", I demanded softly and he obeyed and hugged me. He's so adorable, I can't help myself.

I'll never make the same mistakes again. I can't risk losing him. I'll protect him no matter what.

" I love you King."
" I love you too."

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
AWW! I CAN'T! it's so cute! Yeah! Even when K spat on Mikey's face!