15. Remember

// Jack's POV // The Pavilioe Hotel Elevator //

We finally arrived at the 78th floor and all of us cheered loudly and walked out two by two. You guys would probably think that we're taking this shit absent mindedly, but we're not. We just know what to do. We're not like other gangs in America. The other gangs do their job sneakily and smartly, like true types of assassins. But here we are doing ours like dumbasses who seemed like they didn't even made a plan before doing this, but we did. Just sit and watch us chop off Sage's head and throw it in the biggest ocean. Or an aquatic aquarium full of piranhas. You pick.

We saw a sign on a door that said 'SAGE HOLLER' with big golden letters. But soon, the shiny golden plastered letters will be turning into a shiny golden-reddish colour once Sage's blood gets on our hands. We pushed the door and got inside.

We saw Sage sitting on his office chair signing something. Sage was pretty much a sexy lad but not my type. He has this aura lingering around him that screams danger. He has bright blue-green-brown eyes, rare, I know. It's pretty scary, yet mesmerizing. He also has a big muscled body, god-like if I may say. I hope nobody falls for this asshole. When he saw us, he pulled out a creepy smile but it didn't scare us. He knew we we're coming, but that's what he thought. He thought it was only just us. If only he knew.

Carl strutted forward to Sage's table. Sage smiled and held out his hand to Carl, wanting to shake hands with him but he ain't falling for that. Sage had confusion in his eyes but brushed it off with anger. He stood up and leaned on the wallpapers wall and looked out his wide and huge window.

"What brings you lads here?", He asked us, his face still looking out the window.

"We have a friend who wants to leave your bullsh*t. We also know that you need the three hundred thousand dollars that I deserve more than you do. So we good or no?", Carl said-asked. We heard a low but heardable ( Is this even a word?) growl coming from Sage.

"No f*cking way am I letting that go!", He beamed as he turned to us and we almost jumped from the tone of his voice. The room felt like it was shaking because of it. I blushed when he said that. I don't know if he was talking about me or the money...

Must be the money...

He pulled out his handgun that I guess was inside his drawer when he got up from his chair, and pointed it at Carl. Finn steadied his samurai while the others pointed theirs at Sage. He was raging in anger now. It must be the money...

Seriously, why do I even care for what he chooses? I have a wife and children for crying out loud!

Somebody has to remind me that I have a family to take care of, because I feel so gay right now. I probably look gay too. Finn looked at me and wiggled his eyebrow, obviously weirded out by my quietness. He smirks and winks at me. Dafuq?

I glared at him and we got caught off-guard and a sound of a released bullet was made. We jumped back and saw Jermaine, Zack and Sam were shooting at Sage but Sage dodged them like an assassin he is and jumped out the window. I gasped and Carl went to check outside of the window, he looked down it, and turned his head to us.

"Michael, King go get the car ready. We'll meet you guys down at the lobby.", he said to Mike and King. They nodded their heads and sprint passed us like tornadoes. They were awfully fast... King's not even one of us. I mean, one of the The Silver Hawks' boys. I don't even know why the let him interfere with this sh*t. Yeah sure, he's got that big body and really strong, I believe that but why? After all, he is the one that got 20 of our men dead or arrested, so why him? Hmm, whatever.

Carl nodded his head and point to the door, telling us to go down at the lobby and to the car. We walked up with Carl following behind us. If you're feeling like Carl's acting suspicious, don't worry Carl's always this way when he's thinking about something.

After the almost 1 hour flight in the elevator, we finally arrived at the ground floor. We saw that Mike and King was already in the black Volvo (Did I mention that they came here with separate cars? No? Okay. Mike, King, Sam and Zack came in with the Volvo. Jermaine, Dean, Kane, Earl, Finn, Carl, Dexter, Jasper and me went in the Nissan Elgrand.). Before, King drove in the Nissan while Mike drove the Volvo to here. One more thing...

How the heck did they get down so fast? It couldn't have been the elevator, that sh*t runs slow like my grandmother. No offence, Grandma. I still love you.

Anyway,

Carl started the Nissan and had driven home with Mike trailing behind us as he drove.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
HEY GUYS! you know... I like comments and ... stuffs... so... COMMENT PLEASE? :3