Character Interview

Me: Hey guys! Today I'm going to interview the characters of Revenge today, and you're welcome to-

King: HIIIIIII! MY NAME IS KING AND I AM HUNGRY AF!

Me: Ugh. Mike, please get your boyfriend outta my face.

Michael: Okay
__________________________________

Me: Okay, so now~ We are bringing the first couple to the stage (Yeah, we're on a stage. Fab or nah?) * drum rolls * .... DEAN AND KANE!

Dean: ... sup?

Kane: Hi everyone! (Me: Nobody's actually reading this book but lets not embarass Kane and the others. Shush. Let him pretend that people are here.)

Me: How long have you guys been together?

Kane: Um... I dont know. 2 years, I think. What do you think, Deannie?

Dean: * Shrugs shoulder *

Kane: Then it must be two years! :D
_______________________________

Me: Next, I'm bringing you the second couple that is..... Dexter and Finn!

Finn: We're not actually together... so.. *Jack's runs to the stage out of the nowhere and widen his eyes*

Jack: Not together?! Thats bulls*it! You two were kissing in chapter 13!? EXPLAIN THAT!

Me: Guards! Please take this crazy man away from our people! * 48161061 guards comes charging in and take Jack from his legs to the door with Jack still screaming*

Jack: THIS IS NOT OVER!

The Room (Lol): .....

Dexter: Um... okay?

Me: That was awkward af.

Finn: No kidding.

Me: So you guys ain't together?

Dexter: Not yet.

Finn: *squeals* OMG OMG OMG! REALLY!?

Dexter: Yup.
_____________________________________

Me: Now, it is time for the third couple to shine! It is.... Jermaine and Carl! * the crowd applauds and whistles*

Jermaine: Aye yo!

Carl: HI HI HI HI HI! *comes down from the stage and gets moshed down by the fans* HELP!

Me and Jermaine: ☺

Me: So Jermaine, how's the relationship with Carl Hiddles?

Jermaine: Hm, been good. Expecting the baby to be a boy. I'm--

Me: BABY!? THERES A BABY?! WHEN?! HOW!? WHY!? WOAH!

Jermaine: -- just kidding..

Me: *pokes J's head* Dafuq man? You almost killed me!

Jermaine: Sheesh! Sorry!

Me: * rolls my eyes * So, Carl how are you- oh wait. He's still moshing with his fans.

Carl: They're raping me! * slaps a girl's hand * Hey! Don't you touch me there!

Me: Hmm, I guess we'll continue this on the next interview.

Jermaine: That's cool.

Me: Guards, please save the helpless boy in the crowd! * 3000 guards wrestles the fangirls/boys to get to Carl*
___________________________________

Me: Let's stare at this wonderful couple God beautifully made... Zack and Sam! * the crowd claps their hands*

Zack: Hey guys!

Me: Hey to you too Zack! Where's Sa-

Sam: HELLO MY LOVELY FANS!?

Me: Oh nevermind.

Zack: * facepalms* Sit down, Sam.

Sam: No! * Runs down the stage to give his fans a piece of love but gets tackled by Carl*

Carl: Trust me, man! They're not what you think they are! They're animals! They almost rape me! *shows a torn piece of his shirt* SEE?!

Sam: Hush, it will be fine, Carl. * hugs Carl*

Carl: *Starts crying*
________________________________________

Me: Wow, this is tiring... anyway, presenting~ JASPER AND EARLLLLLL!!!! * the crowd screams and one of them bites a fangirl's arm and screams * (Me: my gosh... that is terrifiying.. I don't wanna continue anymore!)

Jasper: Ayee ya'll! Hello hello!

Earl: My god. Did that girl bite someone? Because her teeth is bloody red now.......

Me: Omg! I know right! We're going to die! .... Anyway... is your hair blue? * ruffles Jasper's hair*

Jasper: Yup! Earl did it for me! Earl is a nice stylist! Earl is amazing! Earl is-

Earl: Yes Jase. I'm awesome. I know that already. * rolls his eyes and kisses Jasper's cheek*

The crowd: Awww :3

Jasper: *blushes* Aww baby! * Pinches Earl's cheeks*

Earl: Whatever.
___________________________________

Me: Okay.. who else? Oh right! LETS WELCOME IN..... MICHAEL AND KIIIIINNNGGGG! * the crowd screams and jumps up and down and 67 of them dies*

Michael: * gets in with an amazing entrance, backflips and lands on the chair perfectly* Hello, guys. *Crowd screams hysterically*

King: What a show-off. * sits down next to Michael*

Me: So how have you guys been~

Michael: Good! Last night was amazing! King's ass was... omg! I cannot describe it! But I guess perfect would be the word for it. So perfect! xx

King: *facepalms and on the verge to cry*
___________________________________________

Me: So thats it for today! Hope to see you on the next intervi-

The Revenge boys: BYE BYEE! WE LOVE YOU!

Carl: Please dont rape me in the next interview.

The crowd: * screams hysterically and now they all die*

Michael: At least nobody gets to lay their hands on you now.

Carl: YAY! * runs to Jermaine and kisses him* I'M F*CKING SAFE NOW!

Me: ugh.
________________________________________

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
HEY GUYS! THE DUDE IN THE PIC ( justin bieber ) WILL BE PLAYING AS ZACK! SAM'S LOVAH!