10. Kill Me

I showed the others the letter he wrote to me. He must not have gone that far, he doesn't even know where the hell we are. Hell, even I don't. Carl, Finn, Jermaine, Zack and Jasper went driving around checking any signs of King's whereabouts, Dexter, Sam, Earl, Kane and Dean stayed with me thinking of a way or where to find King. He must've heard what I said when the gang barged to room.

And I'm thanking God that they did. If they didn't, I wouldn't had come to my senses and realised what I was doing. I regret it, I regret pointing to gun at him. Now he's gone. I feel like a bad guy over here. I was so stupid.

Where is he? What if he's not okay? What if he's dead?

No, no. Don't even think about that, Mike. I don't want to see him all bruised up, scars all over his face and body. I don't want him to be hurt, I want him to be okay. I grabbed the envelope and tears fell down on it, smudging the ink. My baby's out there... all by himself.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and Jasper's face came into my view, he gave me a supportive smile and pat my back. " He's a big boy, he can handle himself. We'll do everything we can to find him. Don't worry.", He said and went back to his what he was doing on his laptop. I really have great friends, I was the one who screwed everything up but they were the ones who went cleaning the mess I made.

I sat down and thought about the good times King and I had, I'm just scared. The world is cruel out there, not to mention ugly fat dudes looking for a good time, he could be their next victim!

I tried to call him on his phone several times before, but he didn't answer them. I sent a message saying I was sorry and I missed him. He replied. I was happy. But frowned after seeing his reply. He said,

Liar. You're a fucking liar, Michael. You never loved me. Stop lying, I can't do this anymore.

// King's POV //

I rolled my eyes at his text message and scoffed. What a liar. Can't he just leave me alone? Maybe he really wants me dead so then, he'll leave me alone. I really thought he loved me, you know. He really showed his feelings to me, he showed me that he loved me and he made me feel the love. But he never loved me. He's just a really good actor. God bless his talent. Note the sarcasm.

I decided to text him back. I smirked at my reply and sent it to him. I shut my phone off and put it in my pocket. I found myself walking down the dim-lit street and hugged myself so I wouldn't get cold. Where the hell am I anyway? I mean, what country? Probably Canada. Or Scotland. Is Scotland cold? Eh whatever.

I saw some ugly ass dudes leaning on a street light pole. Some were sending me winks and licking their lips. Ew, gross.

" Hey baby. Want to have a great time tonight? You look cold.", one of them said. I shook my head and told him no politely. But that didn't stop them. He pinned me onto the wall and smirked evilly. " Don't be like that, baby.", he said and he made his way in my neck and licked my earlobe. My face scrunched in disgust and I punched him in the gut and he cried out in pain. I smiled and punched him right in the nose.

I thought I was winning until when his friends got a hold on to me and helped him up. My eyes widened in terror as he started to pull down his zipper and his minions dragged me into a dark alley. I screamed but was soon cut of by a hand on my mouth and my screams became quieter. I closed my eyes but took a peek of it but closed it back tightly.

He took it out and oh my God! It was small! No! I'm not saying that I want it to be big, ew no. Please, oh God! Save my ass, please. I'm sorry for making you mad! Help!

My cries for help I cried silently was cut of by a sound of grunts and groans and I opened my eyes and saw that the asshole and his little holes, ( Lol ) were now on the ground gasping for air. Two shadows loomed over me and I shook in fear. They put their hand on my shoulder and pulled me up.

Damn it, its them! I gulped and looked at Zack and Jermaine. They smiled and Zack pulled out his phone and... I don't know what he's doing. Texting? I guess. SHIT! He must be texting Michael about where I am! He must have sent them to find me, then chop my head off and throw it in the ocean and leave my body rotting in a dumpster. He really wants me dead!

" Hey, you have to come home.", Jermaine said as he tugged on my shirt. My eyed grew large and I tried to kick his ass but he was waaay faster so he dodged it with no problem and smirked at me.

" Why did you run away?", Zack asked as we got in the car and Jermaine driving off, to I guess ' Home ', it probably meant my coffin. I rolled my eyes and ignored his question. I heard him sighed and Jermaine repeated his question, I can hear the demand in his voice so I answered him, telling him about all of the things I heard back at the house, about how Michael was going to kill me and so on.

They both look at eachother and smiled then looked at me.

" Do you love Michael?", Zack asked. I kept quiet and nodded my head and he smiled.

" He loves you too.", He said. I scoffed and looked out at the window and admired the stars in the sky and smiled. Did he really? Or, did Zack just said that to make me calm?

If he loves me, then, that would make me the happiest man on Earth.

But.

He wanted to kill me so I'm sure he doesn't.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌