17. Outside

// Michael's POV // The living room, Carl's mansion //

Sam and Zack worked on the plans to get to Sage, the others, Jermaine, Earl and Jack went.... I don't know actually. They did said they were going to polish the weapons... it could be a lie. They're maybe in a room having a threesome, trust me. I once saw the horrific threesome sex, it was the same persons. It was horrendous.

Fuck, why did I have to remember that?

I walked to the couch and sat on it next to my lover. He was writing some shit on some... shitty paper. I held his hand, he slapped my hand and told me to shut the f*ck up and go play somewhere else. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. He ignores me and points at the wall. Is he giving me a timeout? I'm not a f*cking baby!

I held his hand and he tried to slap it away but I was stronger. And adorable. But mostly strong.

He groans and looks at me and glares. I smiled and kissed him on the lips and returns it back. He's so cute. Look at his red rosy cheeks, and pink plump lips and his big as a pumpkin a*s. Look at it. Look. At. It.

I feel so posessive. Posessive over this man. He was... the enemy of this gang, for what he did. But that didn't matter anymore, we're a team now. We're a... great team. (Thank's Carl.)

...

I think... I have a feeling like something bad is about to happen. I don't know where but I have a bad feeling about it. I hope it doesn't happen in this house, because damn! This house is bae as f*ck!

Like, it would is just really be a bummer if the house gets attacked by... I don't know- Sage? Eh. Maybe, but it could b-

BOOM!

Oh, look! This is what I was talking about before. King ran to me and hid behind me as the smoke that the boom sound made, cleared itself.

The smoke began to dissapear and... I guess 10 figures of shadows moved forward in the smoke and to us. Talk about awesome entrance.

The shadows were now clear, and the face of our nemesis was in the view.

"Hey guys. Sorry to bother your plans to kill me... Hmm. I guess you're just too late.", Sage said smoothly. We growled and Sage just smirks at us. Wait until I wipe that smirk off his face, he wouldn't even be talking then. He's be mouthless!

Oh my God, that sounded disgusting. I should really stop thinking about stuffs like these. It could just make me lose my mentality and my life. I'm so negative, my gosh.
______________________________

// Carl's POV //

I watched Sage's lips turned into a smirk and he watches us, with a magnum 44 in his left hand, ready to shoot our balls. That sounds funny. Okay, no time to laugh, Carl. Shut up Carl.

Sage looks down and I could see a smile forming on his lips and-

"FIRE!", was all he said.

Gunshots were the only sounds that filled the mansion's walls. King, Mike, Sam and Dexter ran upstairs with 6 of Sage's men ran behind them. Jermaine, Earl, Kane and Dean stayed their grounds to fight off Sage's ass.

Zack, Finn, Jack, Jasper and I ran to safe's room to guard the money. There ain't no f*cking way he's getting the money. Even if... he deserves it. But no. He won't get it from me.

I could hear the shouts of men outside, I don't whose's but I don't want to know who. I hope it's not one of us.

And then, there was silence. The sound of the gunshots weren't around anymore. I looked at my friends that was in the same room as I was and told them I need to look outside the room and see if everything's okay. And safe.

...
Okay, wow. This is way too quiet. I have the urge to start a party in this very place, and-

BANG!

Finally, there's a sound.

and blood that's now slithering down my sleeves and shirt, I smiled and my body fell down with a thud on the ground and my eyes began to close and darkness took over it.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
do you think Carl's gonna die? Bc I don't. :)... I REALLY HOPE HE DOESNT! # i write this book and idk. lol.