16. Jermaine

// Carl's POV // Carl's front yard //

I walked out of the car and leaned against the car. The others walked ahead of me and into the house. I sighed and felt really weirded out. Sage's out there, somewhere lurking in the dark. Maybe around the house. Or in the house. He's probably making a plan of killing my gang as I speak.

They're all in danger, because of me. Because of my jealousy. You guys would probably think I'm out of my mind when I say this.

I love Sage. I love Jermaine. I love them both, deeply.

Well let me tell you how all this shit happened...

Sage and I were best of the best bestfriends. Everyone desire our friendship that lasted only 12 years. We were perfect, the perfect match of friends.

One day, I started having feelings for Sage. I told him on that very day, and he said he had feelings for me too. So, we decided to get together. Loved eachother. Cared for eachother. Had backs on one another. We were perfect.

We decided to start something big. Something amazing, yet scary. A gang. A dangerous gang. We wanted everyone in the world know who we are, what we are and we can do. We wanted them to fear us. So, one by one, to thousands by thousands of men came to our side. We were unstoppable. We were invincible. The government turned their armor down because they knew we were no match for them. We had eachothers back, we loved and did everything together to keep it all alive.

Until Jermaine came along.

He's this really sexy latin boy with ripped a*s muscles and really bright blue eyes and black hair. He was definition of gorgeous.

I never thought I would fall for that bastard of a boyfriend, he was terrible- No. He IS terrible. And he will forever be the worsts boyfriend in the whole wide world.

He used to be a leader of the Sane Carlos gang, until he was wiped out. The Sane Carlos wasn't a strong gang, they didn't have enough weapons and people. So he went to me.

He says that he loves, when he doesn't. He says that he cares for me, but he never did. He says that he'll always be there for me, but he ain't got time. He lied and I fell for it.

So, I fell inlove with Jermaine and his beautiful lies. I left Sage all alone with nobody beside him. I was supposed to be there but damn. Here I am in a house with 12 of my friends and a son of a b*tch boyfriend.

He counted on me and I dissapointed him.

Sage went to my house after he knew what was going on between me and Jermaine. He was mad but he said it was okay. It was. But Jermaine had something in mind. He wanted money. He used me to get the money.

I knew the codes of Sage's safe box. I took his three hundred thousand (the one Sage told Jack to look for) of money while Jermaine waited for me in his car and I successfully got the money and went crazy with Jermaine.

I never realised what Jers was doing to me, I never realised that I was just his money maker. I sighed again and got into my house. The living room was empty. It was quiet.

They must be asleep. I shrugged to myself and got upstairs. I went to Jermaine and I's room and sat on the bed next to him. I felt him moved and I turned around and I was facing him.

"Where were you?", he asked coldly. I told him I was outside and he just scoffed and went back to sleep. I sighed and lied down on the bed with him sleeping next to me. I faced him, and cursed him silently in my head. He was a devil. Liar. B*tch. Killer. Impostor. My boyfriend.

This was a mistake.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
Wow. Comment and vote if it was good! :)