18. Beautiful

// Jermaine's POV //

A sound of a bang blarred across the mansion's walls as I shot down the last of Sage's men. Sage's nowhere to be found, God knows where the hell he is.

We ran to the second floor of the mansion and saw our friends standing before something. Or someone. We ran to them and they gave us a path for us to see.

Earl came running pass us while crying, followed by Zack, Sam and Dean. I wonder why they're crying. Did one of us died? I need to see who it is.

I walked passed the crying men and slid to a space next to Jack. I looked down and blinked as a tear ran down on my face. It was now flowing down like a waterfall. It seemed like my tears weren't ever going to stop. I know it would.

I was on my knees and sat next to the cold body and cried on his chest. He's gone.

I don't think I'm going to live well after all this. I might as well just die so the pain can go away, and I could suffer less. It's better that way. I could meet him again in Heaven too. Or Hell (since we're living our lives by killing innocent or not people, we're all going to hell. I am sure.)

I hope he'll be okay.

Finn helped Dexter carry Carl to our room and I followed after them and tapped on Dext's shoulder and he asked what was up.

"Can I take him to the room? This might be the last day I might see him, so can I hold him for the last time?", I asked him and he nodded his head and hands me Carl as I opened my arms for him to lay in my arms one last time.

It has been 3 years since I last hold him like this. I don't know why I stopped doing so.

I wished I spent more time around him, now I don't think I can. Because he's probably not going to be around anymore, he'd be in Heaven or Hell by then.

I opened the door and walked to our bed, layed him down on the bed and closed the door. I sighed and picked up my phone. I opened the camera and snapped a photo of my bloodied boyfriend.

I sat down next to him and took off his shirt and looked at his wound, the bloody had stopped flowing and I think I know why it did. He's gone. He's gone now. (@awaywithtoronto :
I actually know nothing about medical stuffs but I do know that blood from a wound that has the blood stopped flowing, it means it is okay but I'm not sure.)

I heard people talking outside our room and Michael, King, Earl and the rest of them came in the room with our private doctor. The doctor's been a friend of Carl, I'm sure he's here to help.

If Carl dies in his hands, he'll lost that small d*ck of his and he'll never make babies ever again. His wife will divorce him and he will suffer penisless.

...

I sound like a maniac... well, I am a maniac for Carl. I hope he gets to see this crazy side of me.

...

If he makes it.

...

The doctor walked in with his two daughters, who are nursesa. (Thank God, we need more help here.) They bought in some of the hospital... stuffs and whatnots and hooked in wires on Carl's body and nose. I wondered if the wires in his nose tickles him. I don't what the wires are for, but I think it's for waking him up. I mean, duh. Who doesn't go bat sh*t crazy when something gets inside their nose? I hope it wakes him up.

The doctor, Dr. Julaer, told us to wait outside while he runs some tests with Carl and some other things.

// 45 minutes later... //

Dr. Julaer finally comes out from the room and mentions for me to come inside. I ran to the door and sat down quickly on a chair next to Carl and I's bed and looked at him sleep. Wow, I'm a creep.

At least he's okay, the doctor hasn't confirmed if he's going to make it but he told us to pray for the best. But for now, Carl's okay.

"He's fine, but he needs to take some rest... wait no. He needs more than enough time to sleep. If he wakes up, tell him to stay in bed. Unless he needs to throw some sh*t though. He needs to eat enough, sleep more than enough, do more soft things on bed. So that means no sex.", He tells me with a smirk and I frowned.

No sex? Kill me. Kill me now.

"That's terrible. No sex? For how long?", I asked the doctor. He chuckles and shruggs his shoulders and walks out the door without leaving any answer. I groaned loudly and I can hear him laugh heartily outside, happy to hear me frustrated. That as*hole.

I sighed and carefully lied my body next to him, careful not to touch the hospital equipments. I looked at his face and caressed it lightly and kissed his cheeks. He looks so beautiful. Why hadn't I notice this before?

Why now? Why?

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
That, up there, is Jermaine. ##