13. Our Old Friend

// Unknown POV // Carl's Mansion //

It was now 3.45 AM, I looked at their peacefully sleeping bodies on their bed as I rummaged through their drawers and closets. I huffed and cursed silently in my head when I found that what I wanted wasn't in any of them.

I walked out of Jermaine and Earl's room and searched for it in the living room. I searched the in the living room, kitchen, garage, the dining room, their rooms... everywhere. But I still can't find the damn three hundred thousand dollars in this damn house!

Where the hell would Carl hide it? Carl's not a smart little shit when it comes to hiding things, but I guessed he took some lessons on how to not be an idiot when hiding a huge sum of money. If I can't find it, Sage will kill me. So I need to keep searching. Carl must've kept it somewhere, and not in the house. I sat on the stool in the kitchen and thought of a way to get the bag of money get into my hands. Damn, why does Carl has to be so hard at times like this?

I'm in a house full of assholes. It's like a war between 12 soldiers and a man in a bunny suit. I don't know why a bunny... I just used something ridiculous because my situation right now is just like this- ridiculous.

I heard footsteps and I rushed behind a door and peeked to the side of the door and saw Dean in his boxers and Kane following behind him. They were in the kitchen, where I am. Dean poured down the milk in his bowl and Kane wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed his neck... ew. Faggots.

I wanted to scream, and burn them. That is a sin! They will go to hell and burn. Man can't be with another man, God created females for a reason. And another one thing that's still bugging me though... why the f*ck are they awake at 4 or 5 in the morning? Yeah, yeah I know! I'm also not asleep right now but that's not the point!

My nose was being stupid and wanted to sneeze, I held my nose tightly from sneezing but hell. That didn't go as I planned. I accidentally let out a loud sneeze and made Dean and Kane turned my way and charged at me. I yelled 'F*ck you!' and tried to kick them where they think. But that also didn't work. I cursed silently at God in my head. Kane dragged me into a room and I watched Dean tied me up in their 'Peace Room' helplessly.

Did you know that Carl puts wooden signs on each door in his house? Yeah, well this isn't actually a room for peace. It's a torture chamber but he used the word 'Peace Room' to make pain sound heavenly.

I heard thousands of footsteps from outside, sounding like dragons fighting to get the tasty humans and eat them. I looked up to see a face of my old little friends. They were mad, had really red faces. They're probably devils in disguises and their true colours are finally showing. I smiled innocently and Sam yanked my hair out of nowhere, I yelped.

"Now, now, be nice guys. This isn't a way to treat a friend...", I said calmly, making them more angry than they already were. I smirked in victory and Finn blew a powerful punch in my face and I laughed heartily and coughed out some blood.

"Friends, my ass. What are you doing here, Jack?", Finn asked and I shrugged my shoulders and said that I didn't know but they didn't bought it. He blew another punch and kick in my face and I felt so dead. I sighed and told them the truth.

They looked at eachother and began talking with eachother with their 'mind reading powers' and looked at me and nodded their heads in approval. " So, if you don't get the money... Sage will kill you?", Zack asked. I said yes and told them how Sage threathen to kill my family and me if I didn't do as he says. Zack smiled.

" We'll give you protection. We'll get rid of Sage for you, we don't have to fight with you, Jack. Tell us where Sage hides and he'll be a goner, and you'll be safe.", Carl said.

He's right. I mean, they're a group of master assassins and gunmen. I nodded my head and said thank you to them. Dexter told me to call my wife and children. My wife and kids know what I do for a living so they weren't afraid. They know I'll be okay. It kills me to see them die or get hurt, I've seen worse. I ended my call and said goodnight to my wife, Andrea and put my phone down on the table.

I was in their gang and I betrayed them, but I didn't wanted to. Sage threathened me to leave the gang to join his gang, the Red Snakes. He had more guns and men but our gang a.k.a.- my ex gang, the Silver Hawks were smarter and have the support of the Russian Mafia.

I'm going to leave the Red Snakes and join back to my old place. The Silver Hawks. I never realised how much I missed them until now. I looked at everyone and saw that they were giving eachother kisses. Carl was kissing Jermaine, Jasper's kissing Earl, Michael and... some... guy, Zack with Sam, Finn with Dexter, Dean kissing Kane. I feel so lonely.

I'm staying in a house with faggots, and I can't go outside and back to my house. Some of Sage's minions are maybe finding my whereabouts. They don't know where any of the The Silver Hawks' homes are. They only know where their 'office' is, which I heard was kabompow because someone called the police and the police swarmed the place and destroyed it. I know it wasn't me or the Red Snakes because we were busy handling a dude who paid his debt late from the due date.

I'm going to make things right here. I wonder if I can make Carl approve of my family living in their house, who knows? What if my family inside my house are in danger?

I walked over to Carl and explained to him how worried I am for my family. Carl nodded and said it's okay for them to stay here. I smiled happily and ran to my phone to tell my wife to pack up her and my children's things and clothes from our house after all is said and done. That means, after the Silver Hawks and I defeat the Red Snakes and leave Sage's gang and get back with the Silver Hawks.

Carl has like 10 or 11 rooms in his mansion so I know I'll take a room for my wife and I, another room for my children, Xavier and my adopted son Kyle. Xavier is 17 years old while, Kyle's 15. I really think my boy, Xavier has feelings for Kyle... but I don't know.

I'm a strong Christian and I hate the LGBT's. I know, some parents who are Christians as well, abandoned their kids for being homosexual or even beat their kids up for being one. I'm not like that... as I said earlier, I don't want to hurt my kids. Unless it's my friends though, like just now, they were like kissing eachother infront of a homophobe.

But when it comes to my kids, their happiness is my top priorty. If Xavier or Kyle's actually gay and likes some guy or they like eachother, I wouldn't mind. I'd still care for them as my sons, as my bestfriends. More parents should be like this,- being what a parent should do. Love.

Does anyone realised that the writer of this book is writing my part more than any of her main characters? (@AwayWithToronto: I heard that! Anyway, I write more of you because you'll be coming to be my new main character other than Michael, Jasper, King... you know~ Everyone in the gang!) Oh,well, um thanks? (@AwayWithToronto: You're so awesomely welcome!)

Okay.. that was awkward.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
HAHAHAHA! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT GUYS! THIS IS MY APOLOGY TO YOU! A new chapter! ;))) WHY AM I SCREAMING!?!?!?!?!
HEY GUYS! I SHOULD DO A CHARACTER INTERVIEW! :)))) WHAT DO YOU THINK? :))