20. You Do?

// Jermaine's POV // Carl & Jermaine's bedroom //

Carl looked at me with disgust. I don't know why he's so mad at me. What did I do?

All I did was ignore him, get mad at him, tell him what to do and never helped him in anything. I don't know why he's acting like this. (@awaywithtoronto: I forgot to give this character a brain. Sorry guys.)

I sat next to him and smiled. He didn't return the smile but only looked at the ceiling, avoiding me.

"Are you mad at me?", I asked. But he seemed like he doesn't want to answer so I held his hand slowly. He pulled his hand away from me and I frowned.

"Why would you care if I'm angry at you?", He asked, still looking at the ceiling.

Of course, I care. I just... damn. He sure knows how to make me think. I never thought of anything a lot until now. He scoffs and turns his back on me. I got up from the chair and sat next to him. I wrapped my arms around him. He tensed a bit but lets me.

"Why wouldn't I be? I'll always care about you.", I said, hoping he'll understand. He turns to me and smirks then rolls his eyes.

"That's bullsh*t. You never loved me. You don't even want to look at me in the eye. You never said my I love you's back. You never did. And you expect me to believe you?"

I sat still, not wanting to move. I wanted to. But something is pulling me back, saying that I shouldn't be a coward. It's telling me to stay here and face this face to face. It's right.

I should stay here and tell him I'll always be here. Tell him I'll always love him. Forever.

"Believe me. If you don't, lets start all over again. Be friends. Start being aquaintances and to bestfriends. Or more. I promise I'll do anything for you, I-"

"I don't want to start all over.", he cuts me off and held my hand and puts it on his face. He smiles and kisses me and I kissed him back.

"You think I can stand it? Being friends? And I can't see us, as friends, being inside a coffee shop, drinking coffee and pretend like this relationship never existed. I can't do that.", He says as tears fell down his pretty... perfect face.

That is the most heartbreaking yet beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me. And the best part is that, he's the one who said it.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you, telling you to do things you shouldn't had done and I'm sorry for making you feel like your nothing. And you're not, you're something I'm proud to have and I'm going to keep you until my last breath. I promise you that. I love you so much."

And the last thing I'll do is to hold him when I die. I promise myself that.

"You do?", he asks. I said yes and happiness fills his dark and motionless eyes. "I love you too."

Carl smiles and kisses me. I kissed back and hid myself in his chest under the sheets. He chuckles and whistles. The door opened and the faces of my friends came into the view and smirked. Don't tell me they were eavesdropping? Is Carl involved in this sh*t?

Bastards..

"That was sweet.", Jasper says evilly. So he's the one who planned all this, such a good friend you are, Jase.

I glared at him and turned to Carl and kissed his nose. He giggles and accidentally kicks me in the chest. I fell of the bed and Carl panics and apologises but I just laughed and said I was fine.

"I'm okay, baby. It didn't even hurt so don't worry."

Lie.

That kick looked soft but it wasn't. Carl's kick was hurting me, I felt like my heart was going to tear off my body. But otherwise, I'm... kind of okay. Maybe.

"Are you sure? You look like you're going to pass out in any minute. Admit it, that kick hurt you.", he says with a smirk.

I'm going to wipe off that smirk with a sloppy kiss, but since my friends are here, I'll let him off. I'll get you when we are alone, Carl.

"I guess you can say that.", I admitted and he gives me a smile. The others just stood there awkwardly looking at us and one by one voices out that they need to do something. Weirdos.

One more thing by the way, did the doctor injected Carl something? Because Carl is becoming strong as hell now. That kick just now was killing me. Most people who just got shot or beaten up or whatever, couldn't even move a muscle or talk but Carl acts like he just woke up from a nice dream.

I swear, whatever Dr. Julaer gave him, was turning Carl into The Hulk now. Well, not literally but you get it.

Carl Smash, bro.