9. Wrongly Wrong

I still had the anger in me. For two things, one, because of King and two, where the hell did the whole crew come from? They got here unexpectedly. They were obviously trying to ruin my 'honeymoon' and man, they ruined it beautifully. But mostly, I ruined it. I mean, I tried to kill someone.

And it was King. My head was still on the verge of killing him, because that was the point of what I supposed to do when the police knew where we hid ourselves and It was because of him our people died. I knew I was inlove with him but I pushed it away thinking that I was just attracted to him and it would go away someday, I never knew it was love until now.

They gave me a sympathetic smile and I nodded. My mind's still thinking of how the others are here, I mean, I'm sure no one was following the car when King and I came here. I walked back upstairs after the discussion, I was being an idiot for trying to kill King. We've had a great time with eachother, and I think he.... he loves me. I think I do too. I smiled to myself and found myself standing infront of my door's bedroom. I took a deep breathe and walked inside. I decided to cuddle him tightly as if somebody was going to snatch him away from me. I opened the door quietly and I thought I stopped breathing.

My heart stopped and I could feel it breaking as the pieces fell down deep within me. I ran to the bathroom and looked under the shower curtains, the closet, the whole house but he was gone. Jasper and Carl went to search the backyard, Jermaine, Kane went to search the garage while the others stayed in house searching for him. I just sat there and paced back and forth like a maniac.

The others sat down next to me saying that he must be out for a walk. I didn't believe them, " If he went out, we would've seen him! The front door is in the living room! The place where we discussed wheter I should do it or not. We could've seen him walked out!", I yelled in their faces and they flinched at the tone of my voice. I can feel my heart burning as I yelled. I sat down on the floor and breathe heavily. I think I'm about to have a panic attack.

Jasper carried me up to my room and sat me down on my bed, " He'll be okay. Trust me.", he said as he walked out of the room. My body shook violently and thoughts of him not being okay made me want to kill myself. I wanted to lay on his side of the bed so I moved a little to it, imagining he was here smiling at me and saying goodnight, like he always did. A tear fell down on my cheek and I cried to myself on his pillow. That is until I felt something inside his pillow case.

I pushed my hand in and I felt something rough, I pulled it out and saw that it was a paper. No, an envelope. It was golden-like and shiny. Like, If I make a single movement with it. It might break. I opened it slowly and I read the three words over and over. He thought wrong. He heard wrong. Tears swelled up in my eyes and it feel on the paper. It was King's words for me. He said,

' You're a liar.'

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
OH NO! HE CALLED MIKEY A LIAR! * scary songs comes on* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. anyways, what do you guys think about this chapter? Vote and comment!