Chapter 1

Alexa's POV

I wake up to my notifications going off like crazy and they're all text messages from one person.

Krista✨: Wake up
Krista✨: Wake up
Krista✨: Wake up
Krista✨: Wake up

I laugh as I decide what to text her back.

Me: I'm up why are you so eager for me to get up?

Krista✨: I hear that there's gonna be a new guy at school today.

Me: So??

Krista✨: I hear he's really hot too.

Me: Okay???

Krista✨: Whatever. Are you ready?

Me: Give me 25 minutes.

Krista✨: Okay bae

I put my phone down on my dresser and walk into my bathroom. I finish doing everything I needed to do and walked over to my closet. I put on a pink crop top, black skinny jeans, my pink converse and my black beanie that says 'You Can't Sit With Us' in pink letters.

I walk downstairs to my kitchen and go to my refrigerator. I didn't really see anything I wanted so I closed it and walked to the living room. I pulled out my phone and texted Krista.

Me: I'm ready.

Krista✨: Okayyyyy.

I watch tv until I hear a car honking outside. I turn off the tv and grab my book bag and my key. I close the door behind me and locked it. I see Krista in the car with our best friends in the back.

Me and the girls have this collab channel called onlyusseven.

There's me, Krista, Riyah, Shayla, Janae, Bri, and Maddie. We've only had it for a few months but we gain supporters like crazy! It's honestly so amazing.

I get in the car and close my door.

"Hey bitches." I yell to all of them laughing. They all say hey back and laugh. We get to the school and we all get out of the car and walk into the school.

We get a few whistles and stares from guys and few death glares and hate remarks from girls but it's nothing new. We all walk to our lockers which so happened to be all together.

I was in the middle of putting my books I needed in my bag when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turn around to see my biology teacher Mrs. Brenner.

"You're needed in the office. They want you to help the new student around." I nod my head and she walks away. I turn back around and see Krista and Timmy sucking each others faces off.

"NO BABIES!" I yell at them. They both pull away and start laughing. I close my locker and walk to the office. I see a boy standing in there with a flowerish book bag and a really cool bucket hat on. I couldn't see his face because he had his back to me.

"Okay. Here are your classes and there is the girl that will be showing you around." the lady at the front desk says pointing at me.

The boy turns around and I see the one and only Zach Clayton.