Chapter 12

Alexa's P.O.V

It's been a few days since everything has happened. Everything has been pretty normal. Krista and Timmy are back together, Jason got arrested, Riyahs out of the hospital and yeah. We're all currently sitting in the middle of my living room floor.

"What're we gonna doooo??" Zach groaned out of boredom.

"We can play a game or watch movies or something." Bri said while looking at all of us to see if we're cool with it.

Everyone nodded their heads as an okay.

"Let's play truth or dare." Edwin says.

"Okay who goes first?" I ask.

"I will!" Krista says.

"Hmmmm...I dare all of the boys to go to the house next door and ring the doorbell until the people answer and then dance to the lipgloss song." She says smiling.

"Fuck that shit!" Timmy says laughing.

"If you guys don't do it, you have to go to school in the clothes all of us want you to wear." Riyah says motioning to all of us.

"Fine we'll do it." Zach says rolling his eyes. The boys get up to walk out the house as all of us girls follow with our phones ready to record.

Shayla pulls up on the song and turns the volume all the way up.

I press record as the boys go up to the neighbors house and rings the doorbell.

A man opens the door and ask what they're there for. Shayla turns the song on and the boys start dancing instantly.

The girls and I started laughing so hard. The man shakes his head muttering something as he closes the door.

Still laughing we all go into the house and sit down. 

"Who goes next?" Krista asks.

"I just posted the video of you guys...already 500 retweets." I say laughing. Zach takes his phone out of his pocket and retweets the video too. He then tweets 'fav for a dm' and Shayla goes off.

"Oh my fucking gosh Zach. Stop saying 'fav' it's like! Not fav. Jesus Christ! Get your shit together Zach." Everyone starts laughing at her sudden outburst.

Zach tweets out '*like😒' and Shayla smiles as he rolls his eyes.

The rest of the night we played games and watched movies. Pretty chill night. Everyone ended up spending the night here....as always.

Tomorrows Saturday so we'll probably do something fun knowing us.

I was gonna get up and go to my room but I can't because Zach won't let me go so I guess I'll just have to sleep down here with them. I close my eyes and let the sleep take over me.

HAPPY MOTHER FUCKING THANKSGIVING! I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND IM THANKFUL FOR YOU ALL!! SOOO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SUPERRR STRESSFUL LATELY😒😒