Chapter 4

Alexa's P.O.V

"What do you mean give them what they want?" I ask trying to understand this 'plan'.

"Let's just pretend to go out on camera so the supporters are happy." He says.

"What about the ones that don't support Zalexa?" I ask. I'm not sure about this plan. There are so many supporters that don't want Zach to go out with anyone and I understand that. That's why I'm kind of scared.

"I bet more of them do than the ones that don't." He says.

"I don't know." I say biting my lip. I'm actually nervous about this.

"Please Alexa! Pleaseeeeeeee! I just want to give the supporters what they want." He says with hope in his voice.

I sigh and think for a bit.

"Okay." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay?!" He yells happily.

"Okay!" I say laughing.

"Yesssss! Oh my gosh yes!" He screams. I laugh and roll my eyes.

"So when do we start?" I ask walking out of the room.

"Right now." He says laughing.

"Now?" I ask as I walk over to the girls.

"Look outside." He says. I hear shuffling in the background so I assume he's moving around. I walk over to the door and open it to see Zach there in his car.  I hang up and walk outside.

"You do know you took Timmys phone right?" I ask laughing.

"Oh shit!" He says. He then shrugs his shoulders and puts the phone in his pocket. He walks over to me and pulls me into a hug.

"I thought we were only together on camera?" I say but it comes out as more of a question.

"We are. This is just a friendly hug." He says resting his chin on my head. After a couple seconds he let go of me and we walked into the house. We walked into camera view together and that's when all the comments came in.

#Zalexa
#Zalexa
#Zalexa
Omg. Alexa's such a slut😒
#Zalexa
................wyd Zach?

There wasnt really a lot of bad comments so I was alright.

"Hey guys!" Zach says in his nerd voice. I smile and continue to read the comments.

Why did you choose her?😷

That one hurt a little. I guess Zach saw how my face changed.

"What's wrong?" He asked putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Nothing." I say quietly but it sounded like more of a whisper. Zach gets up and grabs my hand so I'm standing up also. He then leads me to one of the rooms and close the door.

"Now tell me what's wrong." He says crossing his arms.

"I had read a hate comment that had said why did you choose her with the little sick emoji thing and it kinda hurt my feelings." I said looking down at my shoes. Zach walks over to me and hugs me.

"I would've said that I chose you because you're funny, nice, beautiful and all around amazing." He says swaying us side to side.

"Thank you." I say quietly.

"Are you sure you want to continue with this plan?" He asked me looking into my eyes. I sigh and nod my head.

"Yes!!" He yells picking me up off the ground and spinning me around.

"Zach stop! Put me down!" I yell/laugh. He puts me down lightly and kissed my cheek and then my nose and then my forehead.

"Stop kissing me!" I yell laughing. He smiles and then looks at my lips. He then leans in and when he was a couple inches away I moved. I clear my throat awkwardly.

"Sorry." He smiles awkwardly and puts his hands in his pockets.

"It's fine." I say smiling. We walk out of the room and sat back down with the rest of the girls. I took my phone out of my pocket and went to Twitter. Zach takes my phone and opens up my camera. We take a few pictures and then he started taking off guard pictures of me. He took a lot and then sent them to his phone. He set one of the pictures as my contact photo and one of me and him as his screensaver.

He then set the same one as my screensaver. I smiled and took my phone back.

"Zach do the lip bite!" Riyah says. A lot of people commented the Yasss emoji thing. Zach shrugged his shoulders.

"You guys ready?" He smiled. They all commented yes and he did it. I think my ovaries exploded to be honest.

I read a comment that said kiss and I really hope Zach didn't see it.

"Kiss?" Zach says. He looks over to me and then BOOM! It happened.

He kissed me on the cheek. (Got cha😜)

The rest of night we prank called and played pranks on eachother until we fell asleep because we have school tomorrow.

*Zachs voice* HI!
Hope you guys like this chapter!!
Love you babiez😍