Chapter 6

Alexa's P.O.V

"Oh my god! Zach stop! That's so embarrassing." I say laughing. Zach thought it would be funny if he went in the middle of the food court and start dancing to nasty freestyle. I playfully roll my eyes and walk away. He runs up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and laughing.

We were walking when I saw someone I didn't want to see and I didn't want to see me. I grab Zachs arm and pull him into the store we're nearest to.

"Victoria's Secret. I like it!" He says. I then notice that we were in VS.

"I'll buy you anything you want out of here." He says looking around smiling.

"Can I pick a few things for you? He asks wiggling his eyebrows. I laugh and roll my eyes. I pull him out of the store and look around before walking.

"Why'd you do that?" Zach asked.

"I saw someone I didn't want to see." I say shrugging my shoulders like its no big deal.

"Who was it?" Zach asked while chuckling a bit. Wow he asks a lot of questions.

"A guy I used to know." I say trying to speed up my walking speed.

"What's his name?" He asks.

"Wow you have a lot of questions." I laugh.

"I just wanna know who he is!" He says smiling.

"His name is Cole." I say rolling my eyes playfully.

"Cole Galotti?" He asks. I nod my head.(AN: I have nothing against Cole. Tbh I love him and I do fan him and I do follow him on his social medias. I think he follows me on Twitter but yeah 😁😁)

"How did you know that?" I ask.

"Who has all the questions now?" He asks.

"Still you." I laugh.

"Whatever. Anyways! He's a good friend of mine." He says shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh. That's cool." I say looking at my fingernails.

"What happened." He asked. So many questions.

"We dated for a few months and then he did what you did." I say looking away from him.

"Oh." He says quietly.

"Um....about that, I am so so so sorry for what I did to you. You were the best girlfriend I've had. You are so sweet and caring and I fucked up. I loved you so much. I don't even know why I did that to you." He says finally looking up at me.

"You were my bestfriend, my boyfriend, you were my everything. I loved you more than I loved myself." I tell him looking in his eyes.

"I never stopped loving you. I've thought about you everyday since we've broke up." He says.

"I never stopped loving you either. No matter how hard I tried to forget about you, I couldn't. When I finally did forget about you, you moved here." I say shaking my head.

"Alexa......I need you. You don't know it but in some weird way you make me a better person." He says looking down again. I blink trying trying to clear the tears that are about to fall out of my eyes.

"Alexa I really am sorry. This could be a new start for us." He says grabbing my hand.

"Everyone deserves second chances. Right?"

Boom💥💥💥