Chapter 9

Timmys P.O.V

It's been 3 days since me and Krista broke up and to be honest I'm going fucking crazy. I text her and call her but I get no reply. When I'm around her she won't even look at me. I've tried talking to her but she ignores me. Her and Javeon have been getting really close lately and I don't like it. They're always hanging out.

There's also this new guy she's been around. Jackson, Jason.....whatever the hell his name is, she's been around him too and I'm getting a weird vibe from him.

Krista's P.O.V

Right now I'm with Javeon at the mall and we're just walking around. I was about to go into Journeys until someone called my name. I turned around an saw Jason walking over to me.

"Hey!" I say smiling at him.

"Hey! I texted you. I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out but I see you already have someone with you." He says smiling at Javeon and doing the head nod thing that guys do.

"Sup." he says trying to sound cool.

"No Jason. Just no." I say laughing. Him and Javeon start laughing also.

*ding*

Javeon pulled out his phone and read the text message.

"I gotta go pick up Nick." He says sighing.

"Why?" I ask.

"Him and Riyah got into an argument and she took his car and drove somewhere and isn't answering her phone." He says shaking his head.

Jason chuckled a little.

Him and Riyah are actually really close now. Like best friend close.

"I bet she's gonna call me." He says laughing. Javeon laughs.

"Well bye Krista." Javeon says before kissing my cheek. I smile and wave bye. He walks away and I look at Jason.

"You free now?" He asks laughing. I laugh and grab his arm pulling him into Journeys with me. I look at a black book bag with flowers on it. I turn around and look at Jason who is texting someone or doing something on his phone.

"Jason?" I ask. He looks up at me with a evil type of smirk. It kinda made me nervous.

"W-what do you think of this." I say showing him the book bag.

"It's cool. I'll pay for it." He says.

"Nah. I got it." I say looking away.

"Okay. You drive your car here?" He asks.

"No. We took Javeons car. I'll probably just call one of the girls." I say walking over to the cash register.

"I'll drive you home." He says smiling.

"It's fine. Really." I say smiling back at him.

"Pleaseeeeeee." He says pouting his lip out. That's adorable.

"Fine." I say laughing.