Chapter 15

Alexa's P.O.V

Me and Zach have been dating for about a month now and everything is going good I guess. We haven't argued at all. We've become one of "those" couples where everything is perfect.

We're supposed to be going to get something to eat right now. We asked the others if they wanted to come with us but everyone was busy. Shocker right? They literally never do anything.

"Where do you wanna go?" Zach asks me as we get in the car.

"I dont know. Wendy's?" I suggest. He shrugs his shoulders and nods his head. It doesn't take long for us to get there. Like 10 minutes.

When we get there and park, I see Zach tense up a little.

"Hey. What's wrong?" I ask putting my hand on his shoulder. I move over a bit to look at what or who he was staring at. I see a girl with her friends standing by the door.

"We can go somewhere else if you want to." I say looking at him.

"I'm fine." he says shaking his head.

"Okay.." I say as I get out of the car. We walks over to me and grabs my hand and we walk to the door.

"OMG! ZACH IS THAT YOU?" a brunette yells as him. He sighs and rolls his eyes.

"Hi Alexis." he says with no enthusiasm in his voice whatsoever.

Alexis..I know her from somewhere but I just can't remember.

"Let's go inside now." Zach says while almost pulling my arm off. We go and order and pay for our food and then go sit down. The food is ready a few minutes after we sit down so I go up and get it.

"Open your mouth." Zach says and I laugh at how gross that sounds. He rolls his eyes playfully.

"Come on Alexa." he laughs. I open my mouth and he throws a fry at me and I catch it.

I threw a fry back at him and he missed. In the end we basically had a food fight.

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom." I say getting up.

"Can I come with?" he asks me wiggling his eyebrows.

"No!" I laugh and walk away. As I get to the bathroom I start thinking about that Alexis girl and I know where I know her from now. She's the bitch that Timmy cheated on Krista with. Anyways, I have something really important to tell Zach. Since we've been dating for a month I decided to give him a gift. I know how much he loves Justin Bieber soooooo I got both of us JB tickets for when he gets here. The others got tickets too so we can all go together.

I get a phone call from my mom and decide to answer it because if I didn't she would most likely kill me.

Zach's P.O.V

I'm sitting at the table on my phone waiting for Alexa to come back when Alexis comes and sits next to me. Not across from me but next to me. All up in my bubble.

"Hey Zachy." I roll my eyes.

"Can you move please?" I ask. She doesn't move. I look at her to tell her to move again but she kisses me. I pull away and then look at her and then I kiss her again. Why did I do that? I don't fucking know.

Alexa's P.O.V

I walk out of the bathroom to see Zach kissing Alexis. And he can't say she kissed him because I saw him lean in. I walk over to them and stand there.

"Everyone deserves second chances. Right?" I say mimicking him with my voice cracking a little. They both stop and look at me. My vision becomes blurry so I leave before I start crying. I came with Zach so I don't have my car. I decided to call someone to pick me up.

I scroll down my list and I find the person that's closest to here and can pick me up fastest. I dial the number and it rings a couple times.

"Hello?"

"Dylan can you come pick me up?" I ask sniffling.

"Are you okay?" he asks me with concern in his voice.

"I'm fine." I say taking a deep breath.

"Where are you?" he asks me.

"Wendy's." I say.

"Okay. I'll be there in a couple minutes." he says and hangs up the phone.

I begin to start walking to the sidewalk to wait for him. I see him pull up as soon as I get there. Good thing he lives right around the corner.

I get in the car and he stares at me.

"You wanna talk about it?" he asks.

"Not right now." I say.

"We're gonna have a movie day. I have all your favorite movies at my house. That sound cool?" he asks smiling. I laugh a little and nod. Dylan is one of my ex boyfriends. We broke up because I felt that we were incompatible but we maintained a healthy friend ship. We're best friends to be honest.

We get to his house and we sit in the car for a minute.

"Race you inside!" I yell and get out of the car. I start running up to the door and I hear Dylan yelling about how I cheated. He comes and unlocks the door and I walk in. I see his mom and run over to her giving her a big hug. She's like my 2nd mom.

"Hi mommy!" I say.

"Alexa!" she yells pulling me back into a hug. I haven't seen her in a while and I missed her. We talk a little and then I go upstairs to Dylan's room.

I go to his closet and stand in the middle of it.

"What are you doing?" he asks laughing.

"Looking for which hoodie of yours I should steal." I say laughing. He comes in there and starts looking around also.

"I like this one." he says getting a blue one and giving it to me. I put it on and goes a little above my knees.

"I forgot how short you are." he says laughing looking down at me. He's like 6 foot and I'm 5'3. I roll my eyes and push him.

He has a theatre in his house because his parents are like super rich so he gets anything he wants.

"Let's go watch movies!" he says. I stand there. He looks at me and rolls his eyes and laughs.

"Hop on." he says bending down so I can get on his back. He knows me so well.

We get to the theatre and he lets me down.

"What movie do we watch first?" he asks me.

"White Chicks!" I say. Its like my favorite movie ever. All during the movie I get texts and calls from Zach which is annoying as hell. I turn my phone off and continue watching the movie.

Dylan went to go get us popcorn. He comes back and sits next to me. He puts his arm over my shoulder. I smile and hug him and we stay like that during the movie.

Hey. You there. Hey. There. Hey you there. I love you