Chapter 5

Alexa's P.O.V

I woke up to someone's phone getting multiple notifications. I then noticed it coming from Zach. His phone was on the table off. I then remember that he has Timmys phone.

"Zach. Wake up." I say shaking him.

"Whatttttttt? Leave me alone." He says poking his lip out. I pinch it and laugh. He jumps up and holds it.

"God damn that shit hurt." He whines holding his lip. Give me Timmys phone. He grabs it out of his pocket and hands it to me.

Alexis😅: TIMMY😜
Alexis😅: I miss you😢
Alexis😅: Timmy you there?
Alexis😅: I wanted to let you know................I'm flying out to Cali to see you!! I'll be there tomorrow😁😁

That's not good. That's REALLY not good! Krista is gonna flip when she finds out! I drag Zach to the bathroom and close the door.

"Who the fuck is Alexis!?" I whisper yell to him.

"What are you talking about?" He asks. I hand him Timmys phone. He types in the password and goes to Timmys messages. He then goes to his gallery.

"They're really good friends." Zach says lifting his eyebrows up in shock.

"What is it?! Show me." I grab the phone out of Zachs hand and see a picture of Timmy and Alexis really close to eachother. I scroll to the right and see a picture of them kissing. I check the date on it and it was a couple weeks ago. Timmy and Krista have been going out for like 5 months so that means...........he cheated on her. HOW COULD HE DO THAT TO HER? He's such an asshole.

"Where is Timmy?" I ask Zach.

"At Rudans." He says backing away.

"Drive me there. Now." I say balling up my fist. We get in the car and the whole way there it was silent. Im so pissed off. How could Timmy do this to my bestfriend. She's so sweet like how could anyone want to hurt her.

We arrive at Rudans and I get out the car. I walk to the front door and get the spare key he has hidden. I unlock the door and walk in. I get a water bottle and walk upstairs. I find Timmy laying on the bed. I open up the water bottle and pour the water on him.

He jumps up shaking his head.

"I feel like an octopus just fucking raped me." He says trying to get the water out of his ears.

"You cheated on my bestfriend you low life piece of shit. How could you. After all she's done for you and you decide to cheat on her with some bitch named Alexis! Who the fuck do you think you are?!" He gulped and looked away.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." He stutters. I nod my head and pull out his phone. Zach puts in the password since I don't know it.

"Let's see. I didn't go through you messages but I will now." I say.

"Timmy I miss you. Sad face emoji." I say reading off the texts from before today.

"I miss you too baby. I'll come and see you. Smiley face emoji."

"What about your girlfriend?"