Chapter 13

Zach's P.O.V

Ew why the fuck am I up so early. It's 12. I usually don't wake up until 3.

I look around and see the girls up in the kitchen talking. I get up and walk to where they are.

"Aye. We should go to Six Flags today." I say looking at my phone.

"Yeah. That sounds fun." Alexa says.

"The guys and I can go to my house so we can shower and change and stuff." I say looking around for my keys.

"We can just go with you so you guys won't have to come back to get us. We already showered and stuff so it's all good." Riyah says.

"Okay. Well then let's go now so when we get there the lines won't be too long." I say heading out the kitchen. I get to the living room before I notice that the other guys are still sleeping.

"Hey! One of y'all give me 2 pans." I whisper to the girls.

Bri reaches under the counter and grabs two metal pans and gives them to me. I hand Janae my phone and tell her to go in snapchat so she can record it.

I walk back to the living room and inhale a bunch of air befor I started yelling to the top of my lungs "I AINT GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF YALL! YALL AINT GON GET NO SLEEP CAUSE IF ME" while banging the two pans together.

"Shut the fuck uuup!" Edwin yells.

"No! Get up you little bitch. We're going to Six Flags." I say. He sighs and gets up, as well as the other guys. We all leave the house and go to my place. The guys have extra clothes there too so we can all change there.

We get to the house and I see that no ones here except for Tyler so I park the car and we all go inside. The girls stay in the living room while we all go upstairs. 

I see Tyler walk downstairs but then he runs back up a couple seconds later.

"What's up with all the hot girls downstairs?!" He ask excitedly.

"They're not for you so calm your dick."  I say getting an outfit to wear.

"Do they have boyfriends?" He asks looking at them again.

"Yep. They're all right here." I say motioning to the boys behind me.

He rolls his eyes and sighs.

"You guys suck." He says walking to his room.

"Why didn't you tell him about Alexa? She's single." Rudan asks. 

"Because she's mine." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Possessive much?" Timmy asks laughing a little bit.

"Whatever." I says rolling my eyes. "You fuckers ready or not?" I ask looking at them.

They all nod and we head downstairs.

"We're ready." I say walking to the door.

"That was quick." Maddie says.

"Yeah. It doesn't take us 8,000 years to get ready." Nick says and shrugs his shoulders.

"Let's go." I say. We were about to walk out the door until Tyler came down.

"Where you going?" He asks still eye raping the girls.

"Six Flags. Bye." I say before closing the door.

"I'm coming along!" He says before following me to my car.

"No. Go away." I say. He smiles and waits until I pull out of the drive way before he gets into his car and follows me.

"Holy fuck he's annoying!" I groan.

"Just let him come with us!" Alexa says laughing. 

I sigh.

"Whatever." I say giving up.

HI!