Chapter 10

Timmys P.O.V

It's been about a week now and we still can't find that fucker Jason and Krista. The police tried tracking the phone that the video came from but couldn't find it. Me and the rest of the guys look everyday....well except for Javeon. He keeps hooking up with different girls. I really don't get what Krista liked about him in the first place but whatever.

The girls are looking too. I know it's probably killing them not knowing where she is more than it is killing us guys. Like that's their bestfriend. Riyah has got really close to Jason so she's been trying to call him and ask him questions but he won't say anything.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" Alexa yells catching all of ours attention.

"What is it?" Edwin asks.

"Where is the one place that all criminals and gang people go?" She says folding her and. We all look at eachother before it finally hits me.

"Somewhere deep in the woods!" I say.

"Exactly." She says nodding her head.

"I can call my uncle, the one that's a police and get some bullet proof vests and see if he'll give us some guns. Or maybe he'll come with us." Riyah says.

"Call him!" We all yell at her.

"Okay okay!" She says pulling her phone out of her pocket. She dials the number and puts the phone on speaker. After 3 rings he picks up.

"Hello?" He says.

"Hey uncle." Riyah says.

"Hey what you need?" He asks.

"You know about my friend that was kidnapped right?" She asks shaking her leg.

"Yeah. We're still looking for her." He says.

"Well we have a pretty good idea where she might be and we need a few things and some help." She says.

"Where are you?" He asks.

"We're all at my house." She says. There's a long pause before he finally says something.

"I'm on my way." He says and hangs up the phone.

"YESSSSS!!!" We all scream.

"Okay so what's the plan?" Nick asks.

"Ummm I don't know. Whatever happens just happens I guess." Riyah says.

"We should be all spyish and shit." I say laughing.

"Hell fucking yeah we should." Riyah yells.

"Babe, watch your mouth." Nick says laughing. She rolls her eyes and laughs.

"So all black outfits?" I ask.

"Yeppp!" Riyah says.

"Okay! Let's go get our stuff on and when your uncle gets here we can go." I say. Everyone nods their head and we all leave to change. About 30 minutes later everyone meets up at the house.