Chapter 8

Kristas P.O.V

So I've worked up enough energy to get out of bed and try to do something with my life. I get up and take a shower and change into a different outfit. I grab my phone and my keys and leave the house. I got into my car and decided to go to the mall. As I'm parking I get a call from my friend Cenie.

"Yo yo yo!!" I answer. I hear her laughing and that makes me smile.

"Hey!! What's been going on? We haven't talked in a while!" She says.

"Nothing really. Just YouTube and hanging with the girls and me and Timmy broke up and-"

"WHAT!" She literally shouts.

"Okay ow!" I say.

"What the hell happened!?" She asked.

"He....um....he cheated on me." I say looking down.

"Wow. Well I know this guy that likes you a lot. I wasn't really supposed to tell you but I guess now is a okay time." She says with a little chuckle at the end.

"Okay. Who?" I ask as I get out of my car and start walking into the mall.

"His name is Javeon. He's super funny and really cool. He seems like your type." She says laughing.

"What's his Instagram?" I ask laughing.

"Javeon.co." She says. I look him up and follow him. A few seconds later Cenie starts laughing.

"He freaking out right now!" She laughs.

"What? How?" I laugh.

"He's blowing up my phone right now. All he's saying is OMG KRISTA FOLLOWED ME!" She says laughing.

"I wanna meet him!" I say!

"I'll drive to your house later and bring him with me." She says.

"Okay! Cool with me. Around what time?" I ask.

"Maybe 2ish." She says. It's 12:30 right now so I still have a little time.

"Okay. See you later!" I say and smile.

"See ya!" She says and hangs up.

I walk to hot topic and look at some of their shirts. I grab a muscle tee with Ariel on it. It's cut high enough in the front to show my belly button ring. I grab the shirt and get a pair of gray shorts and pay for it. The cashier guy is REALLY HOT! He smiles at me then looks down. Aww he's shy. How cute. He hands me the bag and as I turn to walk around he speaks up.

"Wait. Um do you mind if I ask you your name?" He asks looking away a little.

"My names Krista." I say and smile.

"I'm Jason. Can I have your number." He blurts out and then covers his mouth.

I laugh and grab his hand and a pen. I write down my number on his hand and smile.

"Thanks. I'll call you later." He says smiling.  I nod my head and walk away.

I go to the food court and stand in line. I look to my right to see a group of girls smiling at me and waving. I smile and walk over to them.