Chapter 2: Part I

Warning: not edited!!

Please comment and vote! I love hearing your feedback!

.................................................................................

Mira gets you a drink as the four wizards (5 if you count happy) fill you in.

"So are you in a guild?" Lucy asked after a while.

"Well I joined with Natsu," you say, pulling down your shirt just enough for her to see the dark blue emblem above your collarbone,"but I left a while ago, I've visited once before, but this time I want to stay for good!" They all look shocked.

"That's great news!" Lucy exclaims excitedly, which you thought was slightly odd, considering you just met.

"Ya, sis, what took you so long?!"

"I think I speak for the whole guild when I say you were always welcome," speaks Erza.

"Took you long enough," Gray muttered. You turned to him, shocked by his words. You knew that despite your constant fighting, Gray really was your comrade, but you didn't expect him to show it.

"What was that, Gray?" Erza asked.

"Um...n-nothing," he said, blushing slightly. Is he okay? He turned away from your questioning gaze as the other four continued talking.

_.-•*•-._.-•*•-._.-•*•-._

You're coming back from talking with Master Makorav, who has gladly welcomed you back, when you hear your name.

"(F/n) sure is something, huh?" Lucy said. She, Cana, Mira, and Erza are discussing something at the bar.

"In many ways, she's a lot like her brother but, she's not quite as stubborn," Mirajane offers. They all giggle at this.

"That's not to say that she isn't a close second though!" Said Cana, "I've seen the two of them go at it for days, not to mention the fights with Gray!"

"Speaking of which, what is it with those two?" Lucy asked. "They fight like kids!"

"Y'know," Cana said, taking a swig of beer, "I bet they have a thing for each other." What?! Why would she say that?!

"What're you guys talking about?" You decide to interrupt before Mira takes things too far.

"Oh, nothing," the bartender said innocently. "Lucy was just asking about your history with Gray."

You shrugged, "There's not much to tell. We used to fight when we were kids-"

"It doesn't seem like much has changed," Erza said.

"I guess not," you laughed.

Later, you find yourself talking to the very same guy.

"What do you want, (f/n)?" He asks grumpily.

"I just wanted to talk, Gramps said I have to try to get along with you. " he looks confused, a very cute look on him, you think. Wait! Why are you thinking that? He's in his underwear! You let out a frustrated sigh.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asks, looking at you strangely, you don't like this feeling, whatever it is. "(F/n)? You're face is getting all red..." He looks even more confused, and... Is that a twinge of concern?

"Ugh!" You shout angrily. That wasn't supposed to be out loud!

"(F/n)...?"

You slam your fists on the table, "Just put some clothes on you pervert!!" You shout as you leave, causing a commotion.

"What was that all about?" You heard Gray ask Natsu, who stares at you while you walk off.

"Wait!" A familiar voice calls out behind you. You turn around to see Natsu running towards you. "You can't just leave again! We might not have had a family before, but you-"

You begin laughing so hard you almost fall over.

"(F/n)...?"

You stop laughing for a bit," I'm going to look for an apartment, dimwit!" You begin laughing all over again.

"Oh." Soon you two are laughing together.

...........................................................................

So there's chapter two for you! Hope you liked it!

Happy: You loooove him!

Gray: It's not like I like you either...

Natsu: Why are you two looking at each other like that? Wait...

Elfman: A real man would fight for his woman!

Author: Don't give them any ideas! *sighs* Why do they do this to me?!

Natsu: Alright then, it's a fight!

Gray: Idiot! You don't even know what's going on!

Lucy: Aren't you supposed be telling the readers to comment and vote?

Happy: Aye! But I don't think he cares...