Chapter 8: A History

I hope this chapter  answers some of yours questions.

Thank you so much for reading and voting! You are so  kind!

So I promised I would post a new chapter soon, so here you go!

I can't tell how if I like this chapter, so please tell me what you think!

Also, feel free to send me a message!

Thank you all so much!

........................................................................................................................

Seven years ago...

You try not to think about Natsu as you leave the guild. You really love fairy tail, but you have to leave. Your mind drifts to the promise you made last year.

"I'm going to find Igneel...no matter what it takes!"

And apparently that means you'll have to leave the guild. You didn't want to tell Natsu because you knew that the guild was perfect for him. Natsu needed a home and he found one, you couldn't take that from him. So you would travel by yourself until you found him.

...

Two years later...

"You can't escape us, little girl!" There were two men were chasing you. They took prisoners from a small town you were just in. They said they were from a guild, but it wasn't like any of the other guilds you'd seen. They said it was called a dark guild. They were taking wizards.

You ran as fast as you could, but they still caught up.

"We got you know!" One sneered as he grabbed your arm. Just then you set your whole body ablaze. They immediately let go.

"A fire wizard?!"

"Master's gonna like this one, get her!"

"Roar of the fire-" you couldn't breathe. You were trapped in a shell of the most horrible magic you'd ever felt. You gasped for air, but there was none around you. There was nothing.

"What would a little girl like yourself be doing all the way out here?" A sinister voice said from the shadows. The dark magic around you released, but only a little bit.

"What..are you doing...to me?" You said between coughing fits.

"Do you like my void magic? You see, my magic creates a physical nothing. Less than evil, less than darkness. No magic can get past my own void magic. It also can take away magic power, and ones strength, haven't you noticed?" His voice sent chills down your spine. Less than darkness?

"Let...me go!" The air around you swelled with his horrific magic.

"Now why would I do that? I like you. We're a lot alike you know. Both of us use lost magic, my little dragon slayer." This guy was crawling with creepy, his voice made you want to puke. You try to get up but an invisible force pushes you down.

"Tsk, tsk. My magic also alows me to control people, my dear, I find it works best on people with magic, like you! Don't give me that face! You know, I'm getting quite sick of your attitude. Why don't I just take care of that?" The darkness pushed you even more before you were carried off as a part of the nothingness.

The man's name was Zaro. He had been gathering wizards to power a machine known as Nihil. Nihil had enough destructive power to wipe an entire city, and with enough power it erase half of the country. After that, Zaro would absorb all the magic powers hat he stole and become unstoppable. All he was missing was you. That's why he kept you as a special prisoner. His magic worked differently on you. Zaro  needed a way to harness your dragon slayer magic and use it for Nihil. But there was only one type of magic strong enough to do that, and it came from the dragons themselves.

"Where is the dragon that trained you?!" Zaro asked you again.

"Gone." You can feel his magic wall pushing against you. Your back is scarred from always being pushed against the rough wall of your cell.

"Tell me the truth!!"

"Bite me." He comes towards you, his wall pushing you with a force strong enough to break a normal person's ribs.

"I will get the truth out of you, one way or another." All at once, you feel a surge of magical power. This man has beaten you, starved you, cut you, held you hostage, and pushed you past your breaking point-all for what? To do the same thing the next day?! You have had enough of this mad mans torture, this will be the day you break free.

Your fists light with a fire brighter than you've ever seen.

"Impossible..." Zaro is too stunned to move for a second. You take advantage of the situation and break past his wall.

"Nothing can get past my void magic!!" He screams.

"I wouldn't call dragon slayer magic nothing,"

All these memories travel through your head as Zaro's magic forces you to sleep. Back then you found a way to slice through his magic, why didn't it work this time? How did he get so powerful?  Was it even possible for you to beat him this time? Is there even a chance of beating him this time?