Chapter 15: Part II

Hey guys! Sorry to keep you waiting! I got busy.

Gomen'nasai, everybody!

Anyways, I wanted to thank you all for 800 reads! I never thought my story would be this popular! 

I wanted to warn you ahead, this chapter has some  implications of mature content but nothing actually happens, I don't write that kind of stuff.

I can't be sure of when I'll post next, with school, but I will try my best

................................................................................

When you return to the guild, you are surprised to find a sign on the door that reads "GIRLS ONLY." You stepped in, confused.

"(F/n)! You're here!" Mirajane shouted. You are surprised to see not only Lucy, Cana, and Juvia, but also Erza, Lisanna, Levy, and even Bisca.

"Um...what's going on?" You asked.

"I heard you were having a girls night, so I told some of the others, I hope you don't mind," she says cheerfully. Honestly, it was kind of annoying (considering she was never officially invited herself) but you were glad she had thought to invite the others, it was gonna be so much more fun with everyone here!

"Sure, just invite the whole damn guild," you say, but then you smile to let her know you don't really mean it.

"Oh I did!"

"What?!?!"

"I'm just kidding!" You sigh with relief. "I only invited the girls!" She continued. As if on cue, Evergreen, Laki, and Kinana walked in. Crap, she really wasn't joking.

"Who will challenge me?!" Yells a drunken Cana on top of a table. She staggers slightly. "Nobody can defeat me! I am the queen of booze!!" Yep, totally and unbelievably drunk.

"Yeah, I really never doubted that," Bisca laughed along with everyone else.

"Hold it!" You yelled, stopping all the girls in their tracks," this has gone way to far!" They all stared.

"You can't declare yourself queen without challenging me!"

One hour and too many drinks later, Mira is dragging you into a circle of girls. Apparently, they've started a game of truth or dare.

"Lucy, truth or dare?" Cana asked with a wicked gleam in her eyes.

"Truth," she said. You guessed she saw this as the safer option, but the evil grin the spread across Cana's face told you otherwise.

"On a scale of one to ten, how much do you like Natsu?" Lucy gaped, but Cana wasn't done. "One meaning you love him, and ten meaning super-mega-in love!" It was obvious she was still really drunk.

Lucy opened her mouth as if to speak, but no words came out. Her face was a dark shade of scarlet. You all laughed.

"Someone obviously didn't drink enough," Cana teased.

"Your turn, (f/n)! Truth or dare?" Mira asked. It's obvious where this is heading.

"Bring it! I choose dare!" You said (after making sure Juvia wasn't listening, you had no doubt that they'd find a way to involve Gray).

Various girls snickered. Crap, did they already have one in mind?!

"Well if you're feeling up to it,"Mira smiled wickedly. How can she manage to look this scary without transforming? "I dare you to go ask Gray if you can spend the night with him!"

You stare in horror as they all giggle.

"You want me to do...that?! No way!!"

"Chill out, it's no big deal," Cana said calmly.

"'No big deal'! Are you insane?!" You yelled. They didn't honestly expect you to go through with this?!

"All you gotta do is ask him, I don't see what you're so worked up about."

"But h-he'll think, " you stuttered, unable to finish your sentence due to their uncontrollable laughter. Now you were kind of mad.

"Okay, suppose I actually go through with this insane dare," you said. Hopefully you'd be able to come out of this and still keep a shard of dignity.

"That's the spirit!" Levy giggled. She might have been more drunk than Cana.

"But what if he says yes?" You couldn't even imagine that. You weren't ready for...that, and even if you were, you didn't want to do it on some stupid dare.

"Then you have a great time!" Mira said happily. You gaped.

"Sheesh, why are you so scared of just spending time with your boyfriend?" Cana asked. What is going on?!

"(F/n), you weren't thinking of doing anything naughty, were you?" Lucy giggled.

You were speechless. You blushed as they all laughed.

"I've had enough of you all,". You grumbled as you began to walk away.

"Where are you going?" They called after you.

"To go find Gray!" They all cheered at this. You knew you were going to regret it later. 

On your way out, you grabbed another bottle of beer, you were going to need it.

................................................................................

Sorry this one was kind of short.

Pleas vote and comment, I really appreciate it!