Chapter 14: Part II

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, it's going to be hard with school starting soon. 

Comments and votes are greatly appreciated!

Thank you all so much!

................................................................................................................................

You practically jump off of the train, pushing everybody out of the way so you can finally get off of the confining locomotive. You heard a laugh behind you.

"I didn't think it was possible, but you seem to hate trains more than Natsu!" Gray teased.

"Shut up," you rolled your eyes.

"Apparently Mira's responsible for our relationship," he mused.

"Seriously?! Actually, I'm not that surprised," it was just like her to meddle like that.

"Yeah, she seemed to have this crazy idea that we would make a good couple," Gray smirked. You made a face like you were thinking.

"Hmm. I don't see it," you said.

"Really?" He asked, taking a step closer, "Maybe this will show you." He leaned in closer, your lips were inches apart.

"I don't think so!" Natsu pulled you away by your shirt before Gray could reach you.

"Natsu, what the hell do you think you're doing?!" You yelled.

"Come on, you weren't actually gonna kiss that ice freak, were you?!"

"So what if I was?!"

"I'm not gonna let my little sister-"

"We're the same age!!"

"It's still disgusting!"

"Oh, grow up!"

While you argue with your brother, you can hear Gray and Lucy talking behind you.

"I thought they only fought like this with you," Lucy said.

"Well what do you expect, they're both so damn stubborn," Gray pointed out. You wanted to say something, but you were too busy yelling at Natsu.

"Add that to the long list of things they have in common," you and Natsu both turned at Lucy's comment.

"We are NOTHING alike!!!" You shouted in unison.

"Yeah, not at all," they said sarcastically.

"Cut it out," Erza says firmly.

"He/they/she started it!" All four of you yelled, accusing each other. But you quickly shut up with one look from Erza.

Back at the guild hall, you sat with Lucy and Cana at the bar. The two of them had become your closest friends in the short time you've been here, along with your childhood friends, Erza and Lisanna.

The two of them stared at you expectantly.

"What?" You asked.

"So... Gray?" Cana spoke up.

"What about him?"

"Oh, come on! Just spill it already!" Lucy said excitedly.

"Well, he's an ice-make wizard, he is a current member of the Fairy Tail guild," you start,"and he's frankly quite a jerk. Also,he-"

"Seriously?! Just tell us already!"Lucy

"There's not much to tell," you shrug.

"Oh please!" Lucy exclaimed.