Chapter 16: Part II

I am so sorry for not posting in so long!

I just can't find time to write with everything that's starting! I'm so sorry!

But I won't abandon you! From now on I'll try to post every Sunday, but I can't promise anything.

I don't have time to edit, so sorry bout that...

Still, don't forget to comment and vote!

Thanks for sticking with me!

................................................................................................................................................

Gray's POV

I was on my way home when I bumped into (f/n), she smelled faintly of beer.

"What are you doing here, I thought you were with the girls?" I asked her.

"Got sick of them, she replied simply.

"Wasn't it your idea?" She shrugged.

"Gray, I-uh,"She kept blushing and looking at the ground, it wasn't like her at all. "Well I was thinking, maybe, we could spend the night together..."

I felt my cheeks flush. I didn't know how to respond.

"I mean, just hang out for the night, that's all," she seemed really hesitant about ask this. Must be all the booze, I thought.

"You're drunk," I pointed out,"why don't you just go home, it's probably best." She looked at her feet.

"Well I would, but...my apartment, it's really far." I smiled. She was really cute when she didn't look like she wanted to punch me (which is almost always).

"Alright then, let's go." I said after a while. She looked straight at me for the first time and took my hand.

"Why are you acting so shy?" I asked,"it's not like you."

She shrugged in response.

We walk in silence for another block.

"Are you okay?" I asked her when we reached my door. She was still being all quiet and shy, it was starting to creep me out.

"You're so amazing," she said timidly. What the hell is happening?

I continued to help her walk once we were inside.

"I mean it," she insisted,"I love you, Gray-sama." I felt my cheeks get warm. Did she say Gray-sama?

"Just how much did you drink?" I asked.

"I mean it," she said impatiently. For some reason, she sat down as she said this, right in the middle of my living room. This is already annoying.

"I know," I assured her.

"No, I really love you, I love you this much," she spread out her arms to show me. This situation was getting more annoying by the second, but I still had to suppress a laugh. It's too bad she won't remember this.

"Okay, let's get you to bed," I tried to stand her up, but she couldn't keep her balance. She could barely walk, even with me helping her. I scooped her up in my arms and she put her head against my chest and closed her eyes. What a pain, I thought, but at the same time I smiled down at her beautiful face.

"I can hear Gray-sama's heart," she muttered. "I wonder if he loves me." I set her down on the bed.

"I do," I kissed the top of her head. "Now, why don't you just get some sleep, okay?"