I agree with the Devil Incarnate

My first thought as I left for lunch:

Someone please get this chick off of me...

Not many people know what happened between me and Lucy the night of the dance (both the first and second) because - hello? - it's none of their business. So technically to them I'm still the player I was. But that didn't mean I was prepared when some girl latched herself onto my bicep while I was heading to the cafeteria.

"Oh Natsu, I missed you so much over break!" She gushes.

"Really?" I ask with genuine confusion. "Then why don't I know your name?" I push some sarcasm into that, but the girl totally begins to overreact.

"What?!!!?" She cries. "We went on a date before break! Up til the late hours... cuddling in the dark... kissing..." This girl is obviously delirious. But I do recognize her. Vaguely. "Bianca? Remember?" She asks, referring to herself. (A/N: Name use not intended to offend anyone, any and all similarities to people in your life or media are purely coincidental)

"That's funny, because I do remember a Bianca. I remember finding her stumbling around drunk at five in the morning. I remember her passing out, waking up and throwing up on my shirt, following me back to my dorm where I changed, and practically forcing herself on me outside where everyone could see." Thank god Lucy saved me that time.

"D-drunk? What are you talking about? I don't remember being drunk! I remember waking up next to your handsome face after..." Her face scrunched. Suddenly, she tightens her grip on my arm. "You're so muscular!" Her voice oozes an awkward, sultry tone. I force myself to not roll my eyes.

"Sorry Bianca, but I have to join my friends now. Bye," I rush to get out of her death trap and over to my original destination.

~

Erza, Gray, Mira, and Laxus are all sitting at our usual table in the center of the cafeteria. But when I get closer, I see we have an unusual guest.

"Gajeel? Why are you here?" I ask, surprised. He HATES eating in the cafeteria, even if it's freezing cold outside.

"Because it's fucking freezing outside." Scratch that. "And Gray invited me to sit. Got a problem?" He grunts.

"'Course not," I sit down across from him and bump his fist. Slowly, Erza places her uneaten school lunch in front of me. "What, you're not eating?" I ask suspiciously. Maybe she poisoned it?? Or injected it with some truth serum in some elaborate plan to get me to admit my deepest secrets in front of the entire school??? But it looks really yummy... Screw it, I'd eat it anyways.

"Are you still worried about Jellal?" Mira asks softly. 'Still'? What's up with that? Erza doesn't reply, and she and Mira share some unspoken girl conversation. I bite the sandwich Erza gifted me with, and look around the room slyly. My eyes land where Lucy, Cana, Levy, and Juvia are laughing it up and having a good time. I smile at their contagious laughter, until my view is blocked by a feminine looking shirt. I look up at the owner of said shirt.

"H-hi Natsu," the girl blushes. Man, I forgot school was like this.

"Hey," I reply with a wave after swallowing my food. The girl practically squeaks, and speed walks over to her friends, who look just as excited as she did.

"Must've been a dare," Gray says, amused.

I roll my eyes, "you've had your fair share of those, too ice bucket."

"Most of mine just involve getting near me," Gajeel says out loud to himself. Gray, Gajeel, and I erupt in laughter, causing other kids to look at us. Mira gazes down at us, as if we were her kids.

"Ok, ok. I'm going to burst a lung," I manage to get out before collapsing in laughter again.

"What, are we back in middle school? Come on, it's junior year!" Mira suddenly says, sounding a little frustrated.

"Sorry Mira, we'll shut up-" I begin.

"No!" She interrupts. "I'm talking about those girls! I mean seriously, they could've come up with something better than just saying "hi"! Seventh grade me could've come up with better. Someone needs to teach them a lesson," Mira's eyes narrow as she grins.

"Please don't!" I say very seriously. The last thing we need are more Miras chasing Gray, Gajeel, and I around.

"Mira, babe. Remember how we started dating? Do you really want something like that happening again? All over the school?" Inputs Laxus softly. Mira nods thoughtfully, then agrees.

"True," she smiles. Mira and Laxus suddenly develop sinister grins as some memory I can't even begin to imagine returns to them.

"How the hell did you two get together?!" Gray shouts. "A pair of demons, that's what you two are!" We all burst out laughing again, before I remember something.

"Hey Mira, what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" I ask her, finishing the first half of my sandwich.

"Right," she comes back to earth after re-experiencing... whatever it was that just happened. "I just thought it would be a great idea if we have a big sleepover! You know, like when we were little. Except I don't have that kind of space, but I know you do, Natsu. What do you think? Of course you can invite some other people too," Mira keeps talking through my intended interruptions. When she stops talking, I think about it.

"A... Sleepover?"

"Yeah, with all of us! Including our other friends, like Cana, Levy, Juvia, and of course, Lucy." Mira smiles devilishly. Something in my stomach catches when she mentions Lucy.

I respond slowly, trying not to give Mira any ideas. Who am I kidding? She came up with this sleepover idea, I'm sure she has millions of ideas in mind anyways. "Sure. Sounds fun."

"YEEEEE!!!!" She squeals, alarming everyone in the room. "I was thinking the weekend after this one?"

"Oh, no good," I shake my head. "Wendy's having some friends over for a sleepover herself that weekend. Maybe the next Saturday? Wendy and Aunt Porlyusica are going to be away. But wait, the Festival is next Saturday..."

"Perfect!" Mira exclaims. "We'll all go to your house after the Magnolia Winter Festival for a great, big sleepover! Just perfect!" She takes this grand announcement to stand up, throw out her trash, and leave the room, Laxus following behind. Before he turns away, I see him shaking his head, but I don't know if it's from amusement or worry.

Mira seems innocent enough on the outside, but she's actually a devil incarnate. What did I just get us into?

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

A lot to look forward to, huh? :D I'm excited! I might just have to use a time skip somewhere... What does Mira have in store??