I become a 'boyfriend'...

I'm sure everyone I know can agree I live for chaos. It's just entertaining.

But carnivals? Festivals? That kind of chaos is a little harder to digest. Especially with people and children running around, dropping their cotton candy, waiting in line, listening to the music, announcing things on stage, bumping into people, looking for people, waiting for people-

"Stop it!" I shout out loud. Dang, now everyone in the area is looking at me.

"Natsu, there you are!" Gray walks up to me and hits me on the back. "I turned around for a second, and you were gone!"

"Hey man." I spot the drink in his hands. Without giving him time to think, I bend down and take a long sip from the straw. "Thanks for the drink."

Gray looks down at where my head used to be, then shoves me. "Come on, Natsu! Drinks at fairs are expensive!"

"Oh, you wanna go?" I raise my voice, settling into the comfortable kind of chaos.

"No, I am absolutely sure Gray does not, in fact, want to go." My body chills over for a second, before turning to look at the person who spoke.

"You don't know that, Erza," Gray mumbles. The red-head crosses her arms and glares at him. Gray yelps, and almost drops his drink.

"Erza? Erza, there you are!" Lucy runs around the corner and bumps right in to me. "Natsu! Hi!"

"Hey Luce," I reply, grabbing her elbows so we don't both fall. There isn't much snow today, so it would've hurt.

"Lucy-san?" A timid voice speaks, as Juvia peeks her head from behind the corner. Levy walks out from behind her and waves a greeting.

"There's Juvia and Levy. Now where's Cana?" Erza asks thoughtfully. We all gulp at the same time, and run off in different directions, looking for our (probably wobbly) friend.

~

"Cana?" I yell, cupping my hands around my mouth.

"Cana!" I hear someone else yell, causing me to stop. "Oof!"

"Lucy?" I turn my head to look at the girl who just tripped on top of me. Her body is pushing into my back, and her blonde hair is in my face.

"Natsu! I'm sorry I tripped!" She stands up and blushes.

"That's ok." I guess not everyone ran off in different directions. Lucy reaches a hand out, and ruffles my hair. I look up at her with a mix of confusion and awe.

"You had a little snow in your hair," she smiles. I blush in turn. Opening my mouth to say something, I'm silenced by the sound of her phone. She opens it and reads a text. "That was from Erza. She said she found Cana, and that we can all meet up later so we can all go on rides together."

"Sounds good," I smile. "What do you want to do first?"

"I don't care... What about you? What do you want to-"

"EAT!!" I interrupt Lucy. I drag her off to the nearest food booth thingy and order three hotdogs. "What do you want, Luce? My treat."

She blushes before replying, "just a small lemonade is fine." Then she takes a seat at one of the tables.

The cashier  gives me a look as I pay. "Dude, is that your girlfriend? She's hot! And stacked!! Man..."

I raise an eyebrow, "no... She's not my girlfriend." I sense the actual reluctance in my voice.

"Really? Then I'd better freshen up my breath..." The guy stops when he sees the look im giving him. Whoops, I mean glare. Lucy bounces up to us to grab her drink and one of the hotdogs. Before I pick up my food and walk after her, I slowly slide my thumb across my neck, warning the poor kid. He better not even look at her again.