I recieve a mission

Small note**
I am debating whether or not I will actually write the story Natsu collaborated on with Lucy about the forest fire. I think it would be interesting, but will require skill and a little research myself... Anyways, tell me if you think it's a good idea! Or if you'd enjoy reading it.. ^-^

I felt a huge weight lift off my back after handing in that project to Prof. Sequen with Gray the other day. Despite having a lot of awesome help from Lucy, I still feel embarrassed about it. I can just hope for a passing grade...

Exiting the main building for lunch, I sigh. I'm technically kicked out of the house this weekend so Wendy can have her sleepover, but I can't really argue. It's just good luck both Wendy and Aunt Porlyusica are going out of town the next weekend. I can't believe I agreed to a sleepover that was Mira's idea. That girl's gonna kill us all! Well, that or embarrass us to no return. That reminds me, I have to hide all the picture frames and photo albums...

My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of someone sobbing. I turn in circles until I find the source... and a flash of white hair from behind a tree. I walk over and stop when I see Lisanna, curled up in a ball crying to herself.

"Lisanna?" I ask in shock. She lifts her head and drops it immediately, looking somewhat embarrassed.

"Oh, it's you Natsu." Her voice is flat and lacking emotion. Considering that she's crying, I think that's a feat. I stand there a little awkwardly.

"Are you... y'know, ok?"

Her head snaps up. "Just go away, Natsu! I can't have you here. You'll make things worse." Her voice cracks at the end.

"Now I can't leave," I state, sitting across from her. "What's wrong?"

She breaks down in tears before answering me. "I did something terrible, and now I'm paying the price for it."

What the hell does that mean?

"People are just cruel," she continues. "I'm cruel. I did something I shouldn't have, and now it feels like the whole school is after me!" Her sobs muffle some of her words, but I get the idea.

"Lisanna, you have to stop crying. Now tell me, who is 'after' you?"

"I told you, it's a long story," she looks around herself.

"Cana's not going to jump out at you again, just relax." I smile.

Her head snaps when she looks at me, "it's not Cana I'm worried about!" And so Lisanna jumped into a lengthy (but somehow undescriptive) story about how girls like Bianca and her close-knit friends stole an important journal of Lisanna's, and now they're blackmailing her with it.

"Bianca? Her name sounds familiar..." I look blankly at her.

"Well, it should. Bianca and her friends, Gigi and April. They're everywhere in this school. At least it seems to me..." Lisanna buries her hands in her face. I sit there awkwardly, unsure what to do with my hands. Then, she looks up at me with hopeful eyes. "You!" She exclaims.

"Me what?" I cry in an equally loud voice.

"You, Natsu! You can help me! You can get the book from those girls. I'm sure one of them has it in their room somewhere..." She looks extremely relieved, despite the fact that I haven't agreed to anything yet, much less to help her find some notebook.

"Uh, how am I supposed to get a book that's in their... ohh," I finish slowly, realizing what Lisanna wants me to do.

She pleads, "Natsu, you're the only one who could do it! You wouldn't raise suspicion." My eyebrows narrow at that statement.