Okay, Sure

I woke up, reluctantly, I might add, at about 6:00 in the morning. I figured I would get to practice early today, since I normally slacked off. I jumped out of bed, and walked over to my trunk, and pulled out a Gryffindor sweater and some leggings from the muggle brand Nike. I slid into the outfit I picked out and walked over to the bathroom. I stepped over to the counter that had all my stuff, that I had forgot to clean up yesterday, and started brushing my teeth and my hair. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and began putting on some makeup. I put some powder on, lined my top lids with some dark brown eyeliner, and topped it off with a bit of mascara. When I was finished, I walked back over to my trunk, grabbed my running shoes, and snuck out of the dorm as quietly as I could. I walked down the steps to the completely empty common room and slid on my shoes. I walked out of the common room and into the empty hallway. It was so odd so see everything so empty, normally the castle was full of spells and laughter. I passed the Hufflepuff team, which had just finished up practicing. I smirked a bit to myself, they could practice all they wanted to, but we were going to dominate them.

I started walking down the stairs to the ground level, nearly bumping into Professor McGonagoll as she stepped out of her office. 

"Oh, I'm sorry Professor," I said.

"It's no problem dear. Have a good practice, and good luck with Wood!" She called down to me as she walked up the stairs and I stayed put at the bottom of them. I laughed a bit, shaking my head as I continued to walk down to the pitch. I stepped outside, and as soon as I did, the bell rang, indicating that it was 7:00. I still had 30 minutes until practice, so I decided to stop by and say good morning to Hagrid. 

I walked up to his small hut, it was a wonder that such a big man was comfortable in such a small hut, and peeked my head through the window closest to the ground (that was about 5 feet up).

"Good morning, Maggie! Why're yeh up so early?" Hagrid said as soon as he spotted me.

"Wood scheduled us for 7:30 practice," I said, causing Hagrid to laugh a little.

"Wow, that boy is obsessed with the game," he said, shaking his head playfully. "Well, I see him coming from over there, you better get a move on! See you in class!" Hagrid said, and I snapped my attention to behind me, and I saw Wood walking on the trail that led to the pitch. I started running up to Wood, but I turned and yelled over to Hagrid.

"Bye Professor! See you in class later!" I yelled, still running after Wood. I finally caught up to him after a couple seconds and he smiled.

"Hey," he said, smiling down at me with that sweet smile of his. 

"Hey," I said, smiling up at him.

"Did you hear about Angelina and George?"

"Oh, yeah I did. They're so cute together, I'm happy for them," I said, focusing on the pitch, which had just come into sight. 

"Yeah, they are. So do you think you'll go to Hogsmeade with the group of us in a couple weeks?" he asked, he was being kind of weird. He was asking all of these questions that were concerning the ball, but he was avoiding talking about the ball itself. I guess he was trying to make things less awkward, but it wasn't really working. 

"Yeah, I'll probably go and get some jewelry and that kind of stuff for the ball. That is what everyone's going for, right? Stuff for the ball?" I asked receiving a nod from Wood. I nodded, and since the locker room entrance was right in front of us, I walked silently into the locker room. I changed slowly, sliding on first my fitted white pants. Once I did that, I sat on the bench for a minute or two and just thought. I thought about everything, whether Wood would actually ask me to the ball, maybe that's what he wanted to see me about tonight. But probably not, I mean, Wood had asked me to meet him at the pitch a million times to review strategies and to practice a bit more. I sighed, and put on my Quidditch shirt, when I saw Wood's sweatshirt. I grabbed it and walked over to the entrance of the boys locker room and knocked on the door. Wood opened it within seconds.