Christmas

"Maggie, wake up! It's Christmas!" Ginny yelled, joking up and down on my bed. I groaned a bit as I sat up. 

"Ginny, bloody hell, it's 8 o' clock!" I groaned, getting out of bed. I looked down to see Hermione on the floor on her little bed made from loads of blankets and pillows. I sat down next to her and gently shook her awake. 

"Maggie, what time is it?" She asked, rubbing her eyes and sitting up. 

"Half past the arse crack of dawn," I groaned. 

"C'mon, you too! Get in the Christmas spirit!" Ginny cheered as I pulled on my Puddlemere sweater, the one that matched Oliver's present, since I was wearing only a sports bra and sweatpants when I got out of bed. I walked over to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and put on a small bit of mascara and powder. Then, I started walking out to the living room, where only Percy, Charlie, and Bill were sitting.

"Gin, Hermione. Go wake up Molly, Arthur, Ron and Harry, I'll get the twins and Oliver," I said, climbing up the stairs to the third floor, where the twins' room was. I opened the door to see Fred and George both in Fred's bed, back to back, and Oliver asleep in George's bed. I walked over to Fred and George, standing up on the bed and jumping.

"Freddie, Georgie, my loves! It's Christmas! Everyone's already downstairs waiting for us, get up!" I yelled, which woke them up with a start.

"Bloody hell, be quiet," George groaned, causing me to laugh. Him and Fred both got out of bed, reluctantly, and trudged to the bathroom to brush their teeth. I walked over to Oliver, sitting on the bed next to him and rubbing his back. 

"Love, it's Christmas. Wake up," I whispered, kissing his cheek. He groaned, rolling over to face me. He looked adorable, his hair was all messed up and he had that sleepy tone in his voice when he talked. 

"Mmmm, good morning," he said, his voice all deep and sleepy. He sat up and hugged me, causing me to giggle. He tried to move his lips to mine, but I turned my head at the last second.

"Go brush your teeth first," I joked, playfully pushing him off of me. He groaned and walked over to the bathroom, while I slipped under the sheets and snugged into his pillows, breathing in his scent. I laid there for a few minutes, just staring up at the walls covered with Quidditch posters. 

"Come here, you," Oliver said, laying down on top of me before cupping my face and kissing me. I smiled as he deepened the kiss, our tongues swirling softly against each other's, exploring the other's mouth. He pulled back, I gave him a quick peck before sitting up.

"Mmm, what a great way to start my day," I said, smiling. Oliver stood up, pulling me off the bed with him, and we started walking back downstairs.

"Merry Christmas," I said to Oliver as we went and sat down on the couch.

"Merry Christmas," he said, a smirk on his face as he leaned over and pecked my cheek. 

"Maggie, dear, why don't you start us off? Open this one, it's from Arthur and I," Molly said, bundled up in her pink robe and matching slippers, as she handed me the present. I grabbed the present, it was small and covered in yellow gift wrap, tied together with a red ribbon. I untied the ribbon and tore off the paper, which revealed a small little box. I opened up the box and moved aside the tissue paper in it, revealing a small pendant necklace (like a Kendra Scott necklace, one of the smaller ones). It was delicate looking, a gold chain with a small, white pendant in the middle.

"Oh, my. Molly, Arthur, it's beautiful! Thank you so much!" I yelled excitedly, running over and hugging both of them before sitting back down to see Bill, who was sitting to the left of me, open his gift from Molly and Arthur. He ripped open his present, revealing a sweater with a "B" on it that Mrs. Weasley had knitted. I watched everyone go around the circle opening there presents, smiling when I saw Oliver pick up the one from me. He gave me a quick look, and I bit my lip in anticipation. He unwrapped the present, pulling the lid off the box and holding up his new sweater. He looked over at me and smiled before wrapping me in a huge hug that nearly knocked me over.