The Burrow

"Oliver, I know it's early sweetie. But you need to get up. Now, preferably," I said, sitting on Oliver's bed and trying to shake him awake. I had already packed, gotten dressed (in a Puddlemere pullover that had a zipper that only went down a few inches, black and white Nike shorts, and my Chacos), brushed my teeth and hair (which as down in waves), and put on a bit of makeup, while he hadn't even gotten out of bed. He had a shirt and pants sitting on the edge of his bed, because the trunks had already been taken down to the train. 

"Sweetheart, if you want to go to the Burrow, we have to be on the train in 15 minutes," I said, rubbing his back. He sat up, rubbing his eyes and reached for his shirt.

"Thank you. I need to go make sure that Fred and George are awake as well, I'll see you in a minute," I said, kissing his cheek before walking down the hall to Fred and George's dorm. I opened the door slowly to see that they were both asleep. I groaned mentally and walked up to George's bed. I took a pillow and whacked him in the face before doing the same to Fred's.

"You two better bloody hurry up. Mum's not going to be happy if you missed the train. Just imagine the howler that you'd get," I said, which frightened them enough to send them rushing to get ready. I walked down to the common room and over to where Katie was sitting on the the couch.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey. Are your parents picking you up at the platform?" I asked.

"Yeah, sadly. Honestly, I wish I was going with you lot," Katie said, frowning. 

"Oh, hush. We still have the train ride," I said, smiling as the twins and Oliver walked down the stairs.

"Hey," I said, smiling as Oliver walked over.

"We have five minutes to get to the train," Fred said, which caused us to all get up quickly.

"Molly wanted me to keep track of everyone, so Percy'll be in the prefect's compartment, and Harry, Ron, and Hermione will ride will us, right?" I asked George, who nodded. We walked all the way down the steps to the ground floor and out onto the grounds. We then started walking down the long bridge to the train. We boarded the train, walking to the cabin that Harry, Ron, and Hermione were sitting in. 

"I'm tiredddd," I groaned as we sat down.

"Then go to sleep, ickle sweetums," George said, causing me to roll my eyes. I laid my feet out across Fred's and Katie's laps, since they were both on the left of me and laid my head down on Oliver's lap. I felt him stroking my hair before I fell asleep.

"Hey, sweetheart, it's time to go. We're at the platform," Wood whispered, shaking me softly. I woke up and sat up slowly, stretching. 

"Mmmm, hold me," I said, standing up and hugging him tightly. He held me tightly, kissing my cheek before leading me out the doors of the compartment and out of the train. Fred, George, Percy, Ron, Hermione, and Harry had made their way to the Weasleys, hugging both Molly and Arthur. I saw Ginny out of the crowd and ran up to her. I wrapped her in a huge hug as soon as I got to her and kissed her cheeks.

"Ginny! You've grown so much, oh I've missed you like crazy!" I said, smiling down at her. "Oh, Gin. This is Oliver," I said, pulling Oliver closer to me. He said a shy hello and we walked over to Molly and Arthur. 

"Maggie, dear!" Molly shouted, wrapping me in a hug. I smiled and hugged her tightly. 

"Mrs. Weasley! I've missed you!" I said, smiling wide. "Oh, Mrs. Weasley. This is Oliver," I introduced, smiling as he held her hand out to her.

"Oh, Oliver. It's a pleasure to meet you!" Mrs. Weasley said, hugging him as well.

"Maggie, my dear!" Arthur yelled, and I hugged him as well.