Break The Chains

Andy's P.O.V

I turned around again and gazed at the clock. It flashed a big damn five. Five in the goddamn morning and I hadn't been able to close my eyes. The worst part was though, that I wasn't even tired.

I threw aside the sheets and laid there in just my Batman boxers. It was so hot tonight and the sheets were sticking to my skin. I ran a hand through my hair and felt sweat.

Why wasn't I being able to sleep? The only thing I could think about were the events of earlier in the day. Mom, Roger, Ash, and I at La Laguna and then at the mall. Nothing else happened.

All I kept thinking about was Ash and his damn Hello Kitty case. Did I like him? Of course not don't even be ridiculous. He's my stepdad's son, I can't like my stepbrother like that. Plus he's not gay.

I'm not even sure he's still going to want to hang out alone since he already knows I'm gay. He might find it weird. I turned around again and cursed at myself for even thinking about all of this.

Why the fuck should I care what Ashley thought about me? I had never cared about what everybody else thought about me, so why care about it with Ash?

I gave up and sat up with a start. This was going to my head and there was no reason for it to. If I wasn't going to be able to sleep, I might as well just take a shower and watch some Batman.

Ashley's P.O.V

Five in the fucking morning. Five. It's literally five in the morning and I can't sleep. I've been turning around in this hell of a bed for hours.

I can't even breathe anymore. The window was open and I was down to a man bun and boxers and I still couldn't stand the fucking heat.

And that wasn't the only thing that was bothering me, it was my brain puting things in my head that was making me become suicidal. I swear I couldn't stop thinking of my new family.

I was literally on the edge of tonight.

All of my brain was possessed with pictures of Andrew Biersack. I kept biting my nails in anguish because I felt like I had offended him. I had smothered him with questions and comments about girls and had almost forced the poor kid to tell me he was gay.

I feel like such a dumbass. But there was no way I could've known he was homosexual. I mean, he looks so manly with his leather and boots, I had no idea.

And his laugh. His laugh was taunting me. I wonder if he faked it. Any other guy would've been pretty pissed at someone who had questioned their sexuality, even if they were gay.

But Andy seemed different and that's why I was so nervous. What was he going to do? Literally, how the fuck was he going to react to this all?

I sat up and jumped off the bed. I was going to fucking die of heat and embarrassment.

A/N:
Short yet interesting chapter... more to come. Please comment what's going on.