Official

Andy's P.O.V

*Two Days Later*

"No! Stay still."

"Andy this is ridiculous." Ashley protested with a hand on his hip.

"No it isn't, now don't move." I finished the last black stroke on his eye and stood back with a smile. "You look amazing!"

He rolled his eyes. "Is this what gay men do for fun?"

A laugh erupted from my mouth as I tried to concentrate on what he had just said. "No! No, Ash. I just thought it would be fun yeah?"

"Okay. But is it really necessary to put this on the internet?" He asked.

"Yes. And I'm sending this to our parents too." I winked at him and took my camera out of my back pocket. He made a face but smiled quickly.

I set the timer on the camera and placed it on top of the cabinet. I opened my mouth in a rawr face and Ashley pointed a finger at the camera menacingly. I had worked my magic with my face paint and had done Ash and I's face like the members of kiss.

I was Gene Simmons and Ash was Paul Stanley. I thought we looked rock and roll as fuck, but Ashley didn't quite agree with me. It was adorable the way he had protested.

I won obviously.

We heard the small snap of the camera, also known as my cell phone, indicating the picture had been taken. I ran to my cell phone and looked at the picture. I smiled wide first uploading it to facebook.

"Andy you're so weird."

"Barely noticed that? You'd think you would've known by now."

His adorable laugh filled the space. I can't believe this is actually happening. Ash and I were accepted by our parents just the way we were. I just hadn't asked him out yet.

I knew he didn't have the guts to do it. It was still a little weird for him. To ask me out would take a lot of courage. I have something planned out though so we're good.

Next stop is the park. I just have to get him out of the house with his face paint on. I have a feeling he's not one to easily lose a fight.

"Now before this goes to our parents and all, don't you want to take some fresh air?" I asked with a raise of my eyebrows.

He pulled his eyebrows together in a sort of half frown. "What have you planned Andrew? I know that face."

"Planned? I'm just asking you if you want some fresh air. We've been inside all morning."

"I have a bad feeling but okay. Let's go." He waited for me to approach him and opened the door for me.

We walked out of the house, I had a smile, Ashley had a worried frown. "Worried somebody will see you in this paint?"

He pursed his lips. "Psh no. I look hot in this." He looked at himself on the camera of his cell phone with a smile. "I just know your weird self and I don't know what you have planned."

"Who said I have something planned?"

He stopped to glare at me. "Oh come on Andy. I know that look in your eyes."

"There's a look in my eyes?"

"Shut the fuck up Biersack. You know there's something you're hiding."

I chuckled opening the last door for him to stee out into the sun. "You shut up. Get in the truck."

"The truck?" He asked. "You said fresh air not field trip."

"Well my mind has been changed. We're going on a field trip." I said getting into the driver's seat.

Ashley stood outside making a face at me. I returned it making hand motions for him to come and sit with me. He glared up at the sky but got in finally.

"This is kidnapping."

"If I recall, you got in by yourself. There are no signs of abuse on your body." I winked. "Now off we go."

The whole ride to the park Ashley kept looking at me with an expecting look on his face. I knew he was waiting for me to say something. Maybe a clue to what we were going to do, but I wasn't going to tell him.

If he thought I was going to just spill the beans and tell him my plan to ask him out he was dead wrong. I had been working on this for two days now. Since Roger announced his approval for Ashley's sexualiry, I had started my master plan.

Roger and mom were in it too. Everyone was in this mess. Everyone except for Ash of course. Yes what I had planned was corny as fuck, but it was my specialty.

I had never had a boyfriend before. I was a virgin in all aspects. Ashley was going to be my first everything. He was my first kiss and he will be my first love. I don't care if this will come off as corny, I want it to memorable.

I want this to be something hard to forget.

"We're here." I said parking the car in the parking lot. Ashley got out right behind me.

"So just the park?"

"Just the park? Wanted to go somewhere fancy?"
"No. Just you weren't lying when you said you didn't have anything planned."

"I'm not a liar Ash. I'm a man of my word." I smiled.

"Aha." He said with a small shove to my shoulder.
We both laughed and kept walking up the trail. I couldn't wait for the look on Ashley's face when he saw what I had planned. He would be scared.

I don't know what this makes me, but I enjoy having control over him. Control over everything, the whole situation.

As the swings started coming into view I raced to the playground, leaving Ashley behind.

Ashley's P.O.V

Damn his cute ass. He ran off into the distance heading to the deserted playground where we always hung out. I could barely see him now, his gazelle legs really gave him an advantage.

I took a deep breath and started to run after him. I was just glad he really didn't have anything planned. He looks like the kind of guy to go big or go home, you know? His big personality and smile all point to it.

I really want him to be mine. I never really thought I'd say that about a man but now Andy is here and I truly want him. I'm just too scared to ask him. I mean... what can I say?

I reached the swing set with a smile. "Andy what are you-"

There was a note.

Resting on the swing where Andy usually sat there was a small white envelope.

Ashley. It read on the top.

My heart started to race as I picked it up and started to read. What was this?

A note left instead of my place.
Now read carefully and don't get lost in this world ablaze.
There's a tree of nature that rests in the middle of the forest afar.
Find it with the blue ribbon and the box left ajar.

-Andy <3

A/N:
That creative creep.
Ily.

-Michelle