8

×Two Months Later×

Ashley's P.O.V

I knocked on the door again. He still didn't answer. I smiled but kept my eyebrows nit as I wondered why he wasn't answering the door. I checked if the door was unlocked with a quick move of the door knob.

To my delight, it was open so I twisted the knob and flung the door. I peeked inside and saw my Ands sitting at his desk in his classic black sweats and batman hoodie. Text books and notebooks were sprawled all over the hardwood.

He was bobbing his head back and forth and that's when I noticed he was wearing headphones. My heart sank back down to its original position as I stopped worrying about why he hadn't been answering the door.

He had a big test coming up, I knew it. Lately he had been working his ass off in all of his classes. It was his last year of college and he was finally going to graduate and get that degree he has been working so hard for the last couple of years.
I loved how dedicated he was.

I stepped into the apartment careful not to make any sudden movement. He wasn't to notice me until I wanted him to. So I set the take out I had bought for us to share on the coffee table and said hello to Crow with as little big movements as I could.

I crept over to where Andy was and snaked my arms around his neck. Scared, he jumped a little and yanked the headphone from his ears, ready for an attack.

I laughed a bit when he saw it was only me and watched as his eyes relaxed again.

"Goddamn it Ash. I thought I was about to get murdered." He said clutching a hand to his heart and relaxing into his black spinny chair. His eyes closed as he relaxed into the idea that it was just me and not some axe murderer.

"You weren't answering the door. It was just open, so I let myself in."

His eyes opened momentarily, looking up at me with those pools of clear blue. "It was open?" I nodded. "Well call me next time." He chuckled, his angelical easy laugh filling the space. "My heart almost fell out of my mouth."

I laughed with him giving him a proper hug. He returned it with a kiss on my lips that lingered for a long moment. It wasn't just the normal two mississippis, but more like five mississippis.

"I brought you food." I smiled close to his face.

"And you still ask why I love you."