I've Never Felt So At Home

Ashley's P.O.V

I watched as Andy drove off into the street and closed the door behind me. As usual when I went out with Andy, Roger and Amy were already home.

They were sat on the couch watching some type of movie on Netflix. I passed them with nothing more than a small wave and a smile hello. I wanted out.

I raced up the stairs into my room and locked the door behind me. Clearly, I was confusef out of my mind. Thinking this way about Andy and all, I needed a break. I needed something else.

With a swift movement of my wrist I opened the closet and stared. I picked out a leather vest, black leather pants, a pair of black cowboy boots and the matching belt. I decided to go shirtless on this one, so without another thought I headed to the shower.

After my quick shower, I got dressed and straightened my hair. I took a leather bracelet and two silver rings. My usual star necklace was on my chest like always, so I was confident.

I took the stairs back down and called my dad over. His movie was almost over anyways.

"Where's the nearest bar? Club? Whatever." I asked confidently.

My dad scratched his head a couple of times. "There's one two streets down that way," he pointed to the left, "it's called North Star or something like that."

I nodded checking to see if I had my phone and wallet with me. He eyed me weirdly but didn't say much.

"Okay thanks." I said finally, turning to leave.

"Wait," he caught my wrist, making me turn, "why do you want to go to a bar?"

"I need a girl." I said bluntly.

My dad gave me a knowing smile. "You and your player ways, Ashley. Don't do anything stupid." He gave me a pat on the back. I nodded and was off to my destination.

I didn't think it was going to be this hot in Ohio, but after all it was summer time. It was making me regret wearing all this leather, but either way I wasn't going back.

It was literally against my nature to think of Andy the way I thought of him. Lately, when I saw him I couldn't help but notice all the things that were good about him. His eyes, his skin, his smile, his strange ass personality.

He was just so... I don't know. And I didn't want to know, I didn't want to push it. It was scaring me to think about another guy like this. It wasn't natural.

Andy's P.O.V

It felt completely natural with Ashley. I just didn't understand why he was lying to me. I knew something was wrong but he wasn't admiting it. He tried to tell me everything was okay but I knew it wasn't.
Pushing someone wasn't the answer though, so I didn't want to ask just yet. Usually, if you leave a person become comfortable with you, they'll tell you what's up in time.

I'm not going to lie when I tell you that I was a little scared about this all. I liked Ashley, but he was straight. And the fact that he's acting all weird makes me think that he's becoming uncomfortable with me because of my sexuality.

Maybe I've been hinting at it without thinking about it. Maybe he already knows that I like him and he's scared. I started rubbing my hands in anxiety and called out for Crow.

"Crow?" I called. In less than a couple of minutes his cute ass ears appeared from behind the couch. Then came his head and the rest of his body.

He landed on my chest with a small thud. I wrapped my arms around him and sighed. "Let's just hope he doesn't know."

Ashley's P.O.V

North Star. The flashy sign above my head flashed the name in a faded shade of gold. I grimaced but pushed the door open either way.

The place was clouded with a layer of cigarette smoke. Involuntary pictures of Andy smoking plagued my mind. I tried to shoo them off but when that didn't work, I forced myself to step into the place.

The bartender was talking to a couple of girls drinking margaritas while the club music blasted in the background. Apart from those two chicks, there were a couple of guys sitting around a table with a girl each.

Other girls and guys were dancing on the dance floor so I made my way over there looking for a girl. There were many, I'm not going to lie, but none of them caught my eye.

Dancing didn't appeal me at the moment so I leaned against the wall in my best bad boy look and crossed my arms. I popped in a bubble mint and chewed my way through about twenty minutes.

It wasn't long until a drunk looking blond stumbled my way in her silver pumps. Her dress was a tight little piece of black fabric that barely covered her body. Perfect.

If anything was going to get those thoughts of Andy out of my head, it had to be this. A girl always did the trick.

She leaned against the wall facing me. I didn't even flinch; girls love what they can't have. I looked away purposely.

"Hey..." she dragged the cigarette out of her mouth and put it out with her heel.

I didn't answer.

"Cat got your tongue? Come on, bad boy, talk to me." She moved in closer putting a hand on my stomach.

Still no answer.

Her finger moved up my stomach to my chest. "My name's Charlotte. Yours?" She asked in a slur.

"Ash." I said simply. "What's a nice little girl doing in a place like this?" Compliments always worked with drunk girls like her. They ate that shit up.

She did a tsk sound with her tongue and winked at me. "Just looking for some fun..."

I flashed her a smile and wink. I could practically feel her getting all riled uo with it. Girls like that like it when you did this shit. "How about I help you with that?"

A/N:
Someone stop this idiot!