7

×One Month Later×

Andy's P.O.V

He bit his lip again. He always got a little nervous when we made out but he was growing used to it. I knew that it had been a while since we got together, since we've started going out, but we still haven't done anything... like that.

Yeah I was still a virgin.

We made out often, sometimes to the point where we both ended up without a shirt. But we had never gotten past that. I have to admit I shamefully lusted him. Yes I loved him so much and I respected the way he wanted to wait.

If he wanted to take it slow, we were going to take it slow. But lately I was left wanting more when we kissed. I was physically attracted to Ash and he knew. He knew about it.

I wasn't going to force him to do anything he didn't want to do but I was going to try my best to make him want it as much as I did. To make him want me like I wanted him.

His hand explored the back of my head as he layed on top of me on the couch. The door of the apartment was locked and Crow was asleep in his cat bed. We were completely alone.

I let my hands go down to his belt but didn't try anything smart. Instead I slid inside his shirt and touched every single inch I could get my hands on. His back, his chest, his stomach.

A small moan escaped his lips which made me kiss him harder, biting his lower lip. He responded equally as forcefully and bit my lip too. I smiled against the kiss.

I started to pull his shirt off and he didn't complain. Instead he broke the kiss for a couple of seconds so I could pull it over his head. Once it was off he leaned down and went at my neck.

He used his lips and tongue trying to find that special spot on my neck. When he found it I let out a shriek which he returned with a small bite. I bit my lip in an effort not to wake up my baby with another shriek from my lips.

He chuckled softly as he went down on that single spot, sucking and bitting. He was going to leave a mark but I didn't mind. I wanted him to do it. I wanted everyone to know that I was proud to be his. I was proud to be the boyfriend of Ashley Purdy.

He moved up slowly with his tongue to my ear.

"I love you." He whispered softly into it. A shudder rippled across my spine at his words and I didn't resist myself.

I turned and attacked his lips. With a swift motion I flipped him so he was under me now and I was hovering over his body, careful not to crush him with my full weight.

His eyes widened a little in surprise to the sudden movement but his sexy stare returned quickly. I bit my lip before kissing him againg. His hands tangled themselves in my hair as I went down on him.

I didn't hold back and started kissing every inch down to his stomach. I used my hands, my lips, my tongue, my teeth. And he was enjoying it. As I kissed and left bites he moaned softly here and there making my want grow.

Now I was down to his stomach where I started to trace his sexy Outlaw tattoo with my tongue. I did it painfully slow using my teeth here and there. As I went across I earned a little louder moans and a couple of tuggs at my hair.

His response kept making my pants feel tighter and tighter as I went on.

Under me, I felt him growing too. The bulge in his pants wasn't as small as it once was. But he still bit his lip at the top.

I stopped what I was doing and earned a sad sigh from my Ash. A smile crept on my face as I pleaded with my eyes.

"Ashley..." I whispered, almost a moan.

"I-"

"I want you." I interrupted him in mid scentence. "Please?"

His eyes squinted down at me and then they closed. I saw him gulp down and then open his eyes with a new look.

"Okay babe." My heart picked up its pace in both fear and excitement. "I'm ready."

With one quick motion I got up from his stomach and grabbed his hand. We both ran, fully ready (if you know what I mean) thorough the livingroom and the kitchen towards my bedroom.

I opened the door as quickly as I could and locked it behind leaving us both to ourselves.

A/N:
Please comment and tell me how this went. I'm not so good at writing this kind of stuff. Especially I think bc I'm only a child. lol
Shout out to A_Life_Worth_Living for being cool. I see all of you out there reading and all! And also @AnneSilver10123 for being first to vote always.

Much love.

-Michelle