That Blond Chick

Ashley's P.O.V

"So my friend Brittany, right? She was bombed beyond comprehension! So she fell off the bar. Oh, because she was dancing along on the bar top to Thrift Shop, right? And so she fell, and Ernie left the party without her!" Charlotte tilted her head back and laughed. "Because she was drunk!"

I forced a smile onto my face and nodded along to her story. I was honestly lost. I didn't know who the hell Brittney was or why they were at a party. I just kept my mouth shut and listened.

"So after the party, the next day she woke up next to Cynthia. Both of them passed out and all. Well, long story short, Ernie broke up with her the next day. She cried for a week." She took a swig of her beer and relaxed into her seat.

"I guess that's just what you get for dancing on bar tops when you've got a boyfriend like Ernie." I said hoping my sentence had made sense.

She looked at me with wide eyes and laughed, almost spitting out her beer. Okay so I guess my sentence was a success.

"When you've got a boyfriend like Ernie! Ha, oh Ash that's priceless!" Her laugh died down as she finished her second beer in a long chug.

I stared at her as she necked it down with such ease. I had never met a girl who could act so much like man before. She drinks beer like she owns the freaking place and she cusses like a sailor.

It really wasn't helping me at all. I mean, if I wanted to forget about my feelings for Andy I had to make it official with this girl. I needed to go out on dates, find the beauty in the way she talked, her eyes, her smile, her walk. Not the way she necks down beer and can say thirty swear words per second.

I didn't know how I was going to make myself fall in love with this blond chick, but I was going to have to act quick. With each passing day I don't see Andy, my feelings for him (whatever they are) grow and grow. It's not healthy.

It's okay for men to like men. But it's not okay when that man is me. I can't like men. It's against my nature to like men. Andy is a man and therefore I can't fall in love with him.

But he doesn't help me, the idiot. He just sits there with his pretty little ass looking down at me with those prefect blue eyes. It's like he wants me to like him. It's not fair.

"What are you so concentrated on?" Charlotte asked, peeking behind the new beer she had managed to go buy without me noticing.

"My uh, dog just died." I lied. "No big deal."

"Aw, your a big boy you'll be over it." Snap went the cap and the beer started to disappear.

Jesus. I mean my dog didn't die or anything but I can tell she doesn't know the meaning of the word compassion.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"It's getting late," I said glancing at the time on my cellphone. "Why don't we-"

"Get going?" She slurred.

Really Ashley? Really? You could've gotten something better than this girl. But then again I picked her up at a shitty bar, so I guess I can't really complain.

"Same hotel?" She asked raising her hand and snapping for the check.

Honestly I didn't have any real wishes of sleeping with her. It was very weird for me to feel something like that because I was the type of guy who wouldn't turn down a night with a girl for nothing in this world. I would sleep with any chick on any given night.

Call me a manwhore if you want but that was just my nature.

But tonight, I didn't want to. It wasn't appealing. I wasn't in the mood for her. She was staring at me with those glazed, drunk eyes, giving me her best sexy look.

I tried so hard not to cringe at her. I didn't want to go but if I was going to help myself get "back on track" and stop thinking about Andy, I'll have to accept.

"Yeah, babe." I winked.

She giggled as the guy came over and gave me the check. Obviously, she wasn't going to pay for this all so I took care of it and then off we went.

We got on a cab and drove to the usual hotel. I booked us a suite for the night and well, you can guess the rest.

But all I will tell you is that I wasn't thinking of her when I kissed her. I wasn't thinking of her when I touched her. I was thinking about someone else, and I hated myself for it.

A/N:
Hey yo. So today was my first day of school. Very boring, thank you world. :( But anyway, I'll be doing a little of more solo stuff like Andy or Ashley oriented chapters and a little less Andley for now.

It's just for now, the story has to unfold a bit before they meet again.

Ugh, I hope I can keep updating regularly. lol well thanks for the votes and reads. :)

-Michelle