Oops I did it again

Luke's POV
I broke up with Jessie she didn't really mind I guess she and I grew apart... Or she was just really tired off my stupidity. I haven't talked to Matt in days he and Kelli were still together last time I heard but I don't know any more I guess I was just too distracted by Kelli to care about Matt.
KELLI's POV
"Hello" I say into my phone while trying to sign a paper. "Hey Kelli its....."
The line went dead I looked and the contact it was unknown. I clicked on the number to call them back but instead of ringing I heard a nice recording tell me that the number j was trying to reach has been disconnected and to contact my carrier to find a current number for this device. I didn't really think about the call until it happened again. This time I was with Matt. "Hello" I answer while laying on matt's chest we were in the middle of a movie when my phone rang. "Hello...(ruffling noise) my...my name is Christopher Young I..I am wwith the de..department of young social workers. I am here today to talk to you about some of the problems we have had lately with custody cases..." I realized that this was a recording playing on my phone. "Hello" I yelled into the phone. "Kelli what's wrong" Matt yawned I guess I had woken him up. "I got this phone call and it's a recording" I say trying to hang up. "I can't say how many times we have had a child who has no parents and is in the midst of a custody battle." The recording continued. I was in shock whoever had called me knew about the problems I was having with the custody battle between Aj and my aunt. I hadn't really told anyone. Who could have known? "Is everything alright" he asks putting his arm around me. "I guess but there is something I have to tell you". "Alright, I'm up what do you want to talk about?" Matt woke. "Well I have kinda maybe sorta been having problems with my custody lately"... I trailed off. "What kind of problems"? Matt asks wide awake now. "Like the kind that could involve me moving to Pasadena if I don't fix it" I say the tears moving in. "Wait your 17 how long until your birthday" Matt says like he's having some sort of life changing epiphany. "I already thought of that it isn't for 6 months and 11 days" I sigh. "Oh" he sighs and puts his head down. "Can we talk about something else" I ask quietly trying not to look him in the eye. "With all these problems..." Matt leans into me. "I'd rather not talk" he whispers and closes the space between us.....
PRANKSTER POV
I know Kelli's secret and I won't stop until I know that she is destroyed she can't have something so precious and not cherish it I hate Kelli and she is never going to live down what she did to me.