Im done

Kelli POV
After I went down from Courtney's blow to my head she kicked me in the ribs continuously, this gave me time to regain my grip on my eyesight so i wasn't seeing double. I took my foot and slammed it into Courtney's ankle I stood up. The pudgy liar who tricked me into coming in here slapped me but she hit like a bitch and I laughed. Courtney didn't like that she was now yelling at me for stealing Matt instead of listening I turned the sink on and ran my hand in the water and before I took another blow used my hand to smear Courtney's makeup to the point even clowns would laugh at her.She screamed in horror when she caught sight of herself in the mirror. I didn't stick around for the after show I ran out if there as fast as I could. I arrived late for class and everyone was staring at me I forgot I didn't look in the mirror before I left and don't want to imagine the monstrosity that I look like at the moment. I didn't wait for permission before I ran back to the bathroom Courtney and her bimbos were gone and I looked in the mirror. I saw that my mascara was smeared a little and I had a bruise forming on my temple in the silhouette of Courtney's knuckles. I fixed the smears and lifted up my shirt. I had five baseball sized bruises in my rib cage and a cut from where Courtney's shoes broke skin. I rolled my eyes time to be strong no going home this time. I walked into class confidently with my head held high.
Matt POV
Damn she's so hot I saw Kelli walk into class with an undeniable spark. She looked at me and smirked. All I could think was daaaaaymn she's hot. The day went on and at the end I came up to Kelli at her locker and grabbed née waist. "Did I tell you you look hot today" i whispered in her ear. "Wow where's this Matt coming from" she says playfully shoving me. "Hey do where did this come from" I ask stroking her temple where the bruise was. A single tear slid down her face. "Um oh it's nothing I hit my head on my head board this morning no big deal" she says refusing to look me in the eye." Why won't you tell me the truth"?. "It's not important" she says still not looking at me. "Are you okay" I stroke her hair. "I'm fine" she sighs. I hear the bell and head off to class I see a little fat chick snickering and whispering harshly to Courtney. "Yeah she got what she deserved" she whispered in Courtney's ear. I looked over at Kelli who was still at her locker her bruise was showing slightly and I could make out the shapes of knuckles on her temple. I hadn't realized this before but I think Courtney did this to Kelli.