tweedle hunk and tweedle daaaaamn

"Kelli are you done we need to get going your going to be late on your first day" my mother screamed at the top of her lungs i was going to a new school. It was the my first day in the middle of first quarter. I slipped into some knee length leggings and new whit crop top and red flannel on top i pulled my hair into a tight pony and clipped a white bow over top i swiped mascara over my eye and eyeliner that i winged out. i was pretty impressed with my self i put on some pink lipstick and grabbed my phone. I walked down my stairs to see my mom already in her uniform slipping her gun into her holster. She is the new police officer that had gotten transferred because of some scandal at her old department, not only am i showing up for school in the middle of the first quarter but i get to be dropped off in my moms squad car....... yippee.
Luke POV
I was pulling up to school waiting for Matt to get his ass out her and in the stupid car, he did this every day waiting until the last minute to wake up and get ready if i had a dollar for every time he came out here without shoes i could afford to pay for someone else to pick him up in the morning so i wouldn't have too. Sometimes i think he does this on purpose just to make me mad. But being Matt he cracks one joke and a grin and nobody could stay mad at him, Everyone always says how much were alike i think we are not alike at all he is loud and annoying and I'm not. He tends to break girls hearts and i don't. We have the same hair color, hair cut , and the same nose, but our ears are way off his are big and round and mine are small and pointy. He finally comes hobbling out with one shoe on and a book gripped in his teeth while he struggles to get his other shoe on, but at least he remembered pants.
Kelli POV
I have to admit pulling up to school in a police car definitely gets you noticed by your new peers but i don't recommend it unless you want to answer questions like "are you a juvenile delinquent" "have you shot some one " would you shoot someone" my answers are always the same....."NO"When i get out of my car the first thing i see is all the girls here are staring at me like i arrived in a spaceship. I walk to a bench and sit down for a while i see nothing out of the ordinary except for a few football players bragging about some physical test they scored high on. i just quietly sit looking around taking in my new surroundings like a dog when he shows up at a new house and has already been scolded for peeing somewhere where dogs should not pee. I see this car pull up with two guys in it, i catch a glimpse of the cheerleaders pointing and blushing. I can t see the guys faces too well since the windows are tinted but i definitely know their guys. This car seems to have attracted more attention than my police dilemma but i was not mad about that i was curious to see what was behind the car doors. Once the car came to a stop out popped two of the hottest guys I have ever seen in my life they both seem to have the same dirty blonde channing Tatum hairstyle which is totally working for them. they don't seem like they are brothers but i think I'm going to like it here if that is the view I get everyday. I guess the taller one caught me staring because he dropped his sunglasses so i could see his blazing blue eyes he smiled a cute smile and leaned over to the other one whispering something in his ear i couldn't make out the other one glanced around until he saw me asking the tall one a question and getting a yes i got a hot wink from the shorter one. I couldn't tell if i was blushing or not but i had no time to think about it because they were one their way over to me.
Matt POV
okay okay I'm kinda lazy and don't get up in time but hey I come to school and i am loved i come home and I'm loved its all good. I hop in Luke's car and he immediately confront me with another lecture about how i need to wake up earlier. I tune him out until he's done and turns on the radio. We arrive at school but first we fumbled over the volume and where to park but came to an agreement on both of those I step out of the car to see the familiar sight of everyone where they should be looking at me, i follow along the line of blushing girls and glaring guys I don't see anything out out place until Luke nudges me "what"i whisper not breaking my gaze from all the cheerleaders acting like im famous. "hot girl at 4;00" he mumbles. I quickly scan to 4 at see her sitting on a bench "nice find" i whisper to Luke "thanks i do my best" he responds and I give my usual wink at her and i can totally tell her heart skipped a beat. Is it wain to say i know that Im hot, i mean i always have girls trailing me. I also know Luke is hot considering we look so much alike even though I rock it better even if he is 5 inches taller than me Im the funny one. I've got green eyes while Luke has ocean blue. I know I know Luke saw the girl first so by bro code he gets to decide weather or not he is gonna ask her out an i have no say in it yaddda yadda yadda. But if I get over to her first i can make the first move making him nole and void.
Kelli POV
my very first instinct panic run hide. What i did sat there like an idiot just casually waiting for these two really hot guys to get to me and may i say they were taking they our sweet time about it too i swear i was about to yell "move faster I'm not getting any younger"but i kept it inside like a sane human being would do. Before my knights in shining armor could arrive i was greeted by the shocking sight of them being stopped by the group of girls that was staring at me earlier one of the girls had her hands all over the tall hot one with blue eyes and the one with green eyes that winked at me was being clung to by some fake ass bimbo. I caught his eyes he gave me an almost apologetic look but i just rolled my eyes and got up and walked away. Keeping my face while i went.

A/N hey guys if anyone actually reads this i have never finished a book so my goal is to finish this one and get a sequel going so that should be exciting and anyway i honestly think this is my big winner for books its not a fan fiction I have decided not to do those any more because i dotn really fan girl about anyone anymore so enjoy these books that will be filled with drama and crazy things that would probaly never happen to me in real life
xoxo