Scarlet Letter- Chapter 24

CHAPTER 24

I'm walking around for almost two hours so I decided to eat in Mcdonalds.

"Hey there," someone said. I noticed that he sat on the vacant seat beside me. He's wearing sunglasses but he's still good looking. And I think he looks familiar.

I merely smiled at the stranger.

"You're looking good, Ms. Etheridge."

"And you are?"

"I'm... Available tonight."

I smiled and wiped my lips with the napkin. "How did you know my name, Available tonight?"

"Because you're a supermodel and you're famous?"

I raised an eyebrow at him and he laughed.

"Okay, fine." He removed his sunglasses and smiled. "Good to see you again, Blair." He winked at me.

I squinted my eyes at him. He really looks familiar but I can't remember who he is.

Wait.

I'm available tonight...

That was what I said when-

"Francisco Lachowski," I said.

"I thought you've forgotten me."

"I sort of did," I said sheepishly.

He laughed. "By the way, why are you here in LA?"

"TV guesting. Ellen's gonna feature the girlfriends of One Direction."

"So you're taken."

"Yep."

"By the guy who punched me?"

I laughed. "Yes. That's him. Harry Styles."

We talked and walked around LA. He offered to tour me. We were having so much fun that I forgot to keep track of the time. We've been hanging out for a few hours!

My phone rang. Unregistered number.

"Hello?"

"Blair, it's me, Candid. We're about to go to the studio for Ellen. Where are you?"

"Oh. I'm sorry. I'll be there in five minutes."

"Is that her?" I heard an angry voice in the background. The voice became loud so she probably grabbed Candid's phone. "Don't act as if you're the most important person in the group. You don't have the right to keep us waiting, you bitch! If you don't show up in five minutes, we'll leave. With or without you!" She hung up.

You can guess who that is.

I turned to Francisco. "Hey. I have to go back to the hotel. The other girls are waiting for me."

He nodded. "I had fun today."

I smiled. "Me too."

"How long will you be staying here?"

"Five days or so."

"I guess I'll just see you around." He kissed me on both cheeks and left.

-

"Finally!" Patty scoffed as I enter the reception area of the hotel.

"You have to move fast, Blair or we'll be late. We're gonna do it live," Candid said.