Chapter 2

Sammy's POV
-
I sigh and sit down in the black leather spinning chair, I spin left and right slightly as I type into the computer.

I hear the bell ring and I groan, I don't understand why I was irritated or annoyed. I guess it was because I have to deal with people my age.

Yes my age, believe it or not I'm eighteen years old, I graduated at fifteen and went to collage for photography but dropped out mid semester.

I took online courses around my birthday and was able to strive through collage barley graduating, it was tiring for a fifteen/sixteen year old to study, work, hang out with friends, and have a steady relationship. It was very complicated and then I was fired from my job at This small café downtown, my once steady two year relationship became a wreck and overall I got no sleep and absolutely had no motivation to even roll to the other side of my bed.

It was sad really, but I was able to get a new job, me and my boyfriend decided to stay just friends and even though closer to the end of the year the homework got harder i did it.

I wasn't intending on taking a job at a high school, and defiantly not my old high school at that.  But they needed a new art teacher since the other quit because they couldn't tolerate the kids.

My head snaps up when the my door opens, a ton of kids trudge into the class, either groaning because they hated the class or simply because they wanted sleep.

"Hi class" I spoke, everyone stares at me and instantly almost everyone's mood brightens.

A group of girls start drooling and I shake my head laughing, "I'm Mr. Wilkinson but you can call me Sammy if you'd like." I say nicely.

A boy with black hair and green eyes smiled, "Nice to meet you Sammy." He said politely I smiled, "Nice to meet you...." I trail off, "Dustin" he finished.

"Alright so since I'm new I want to get to know you guys better."  I say, I look around the classroom and see a boy with fluffy brown hair and bright blue eyes, he had a small smile.

"You." I say pointing, "what's your name?" I ask.

"Louis." He answers in a thick British accent making the other girls stare dreamily at him, but he took no interest and grabbed a curly haired boys hand.

I smile, "So Louis, tell me about yourself". He taps his chin thinking. "Well my name is Louis Tomlinson, I moved here with my friends and family because it was a better way to make new friends, I am openly bisexual and... Erm, I love my boyfriend Harry" he says a bright smile planting on his face when he mentions his boyfriend.

I smile and look at the boy next to Louis who I figured was Harry, "Tell me about yourself" I say.

"My name is Harry styles, I love to sing, I'm openly gay... I'm kinda awkward... Um.. Yea..oh and I love my boyfriend Louis" Harry says, pausing to think time to time. Honestly I'd fall for him, if of course I didn't have my eye on one the students already.

I start pointing to random people in the class and I smile as I hear them talk.
-
Skates POV

"Hm.... You" Mr. Wilkinson or Sammy says pointing to Cameron, honestly Sammy was attractive and he looked young for being a teacher but whatever. I loved the fact he wasn't homophobic, I mean I don't think a homophobic person would 'awh' at a gay couple.

"I'm Cameron Dallas, I failed a grade making me nineteen. I have a passion for drawing and I am bisexual." He says, Sammy gives Cameron a warm smile and his eyes dart to me, who was sitting next to Cameron.

He smirks, "Your turn" he says staring at me.

"I'm Skate Maloley, I'm eighteen, I like drawing, painting anything of that sort. I like to rap sometimes, I love tattoos and I'm gay." I say, some girls look disappointed when I said I was gay but I didn't really care.

Mr. Pretty boy >> Skammyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें