Halp me | Authors Note

I need help, I don't want to leave this book but I have not even a speck of motivation to write. I never really do but that isn't the point.

I was wondering if any of you beautiful people would like to help me write this skammy book?

I would like for you to either comment or pm me, if wanted you can kik me but I feel as if kik isn't that important.

You do need to kinda have like some what pro writing, spelling. Mistakes is fine but make the chapters look like mine sorta, you can add you're own flow in it too and I would love it if you added you're mark (nickname, name, etc.)

You aren't allowed to change the plot without talking to me about it, you can't write in any other books unless given permission.

And yesh, thanks.

(More details and such will be given to the person who comments/Pm's me. I'd prefer pm to keep things between me and the person)

Up to 3 people can apply. All I need is the basic info.

Name:
Age:
Gender (idek):
Tell me about yourself:

Because even 'business' wise, I love to make new friends.

If any apply I will need (if you/ya'll have a apple product) either an iMessage or a kik. I will add you and more (the writers if any others apply as well) and we can discuss how things will go.

Thank you all, love you.

- Fantasy