Chapter 5

Some skammy action will happen todayhayyyyy
-
Skate's POV

I chew my lip nervously, I was late to class for a good reason, well to me it was a good reason but Mrs. beer though otherwise.

I had to go to detention, which sadly but happily mr. Wilkinson held today. It was Friday which thankfully means no more Madison, Mrs.Beer but sadly means no more Mr. wilkinson for the weekend.

I was late because I had my dumbass best friends drop me off, yet they didn't get in trouble because they showed up "five minuets after" and I showed up "seven minutes after" and I was like bitch bye.

I walked out the class but then got in trouble again because I cursed and the fact I tried leaving in the beginning of class. Mrs. Beer hated me with every fragile bone in her body.

I now walk to Mr. Wilkinson's room, my shirt slightly falls off my left shoulder and girls start whistling and try getting all up in my grill.

Like excuse you, I didn't invite your skanky ass to my barbecue thank you very fucking much.

I open the door and see Mr. Wilkinson typing away of his shitty five year old dell computer, I close the door catching his attention and I groan while sitting down at the desk closet to me which happened to be the front row corner one, right near Mr. wilkinson.

I set down my backpack and look up and study my teacher, very hot teacher at that. I rest my head in my palms, my elbows slightly hurting as they rest on the scratched wooded ugly colored desk.

'I need to hurry up the time' I think, I stare at the clock and watch it closely, I narrow my eyes as if it was going to go faster, which sadly it didn't.

Well there goes my dreams of being a super hero, dammit.

'Why don't you tease mr. Sexy over there'

' you mean Sammy'

'Yea yea, whatever helps you sleep at night'

I glare at the clock but it was more directed to my thoughts than the time. I watch Mr. Wilkinson stand up and I start drumming my fingers on the wooden desk, loudly.

He turns to face me with an slightly annoyed expression, "can you stop?" He ask, "no" i respond.

His jaw clenches in anger, "mad?" I ask grinning tilting my head a bit to piss him off even more, angry kinky sex is the best sex there is.

He lets out a growl and I smirk, "shut. Up." He grits through his teeth, his hands hitting my desk making a loud slapping sound. His eyes were basically black and he narrowed his now dark angry filled eyes at me.

I lean forward making our noses brush, I bite my lip and then grin, "make me... Mr. Pretty boy".

He breaths in and out slowly, trying to make his anger go away, my eyes wander down to his lips and I chew my own lip, I look up and see his eyes filled with something else besides anger, lust.

"Skate.. Not now." He says, he turns away and walks back to his desk, I mentally groan at my now failed plan.

After several minuets of silence, I stand up and walk to his desk.

I place my hands on his desk making him look up at me, "can I help you?" He ask I grin and move down, I tilt my head slightly, "yes you can actually." I breath.

His eyes look down to my lips and then back up to my eyes, "we are in school skate." He says sharply, "so, the door has a lock." I respond.

"And plus" - I pause my fingers going up his chest to his shoulder - " I can be quiet." I say and bite my lip winking at him.

He lets out a shaky breath but doesn't respond, "that's what I thought" I say and then move forward capturing his lips.

/-/-/-/-/-/

I am sorry for the wait, (the weight ;D) I have not been feeling well, I'm tired and I have been having headaches on and off.

But yea I finally finished this chappie and I'll be sure to update this by next week (I hope)