Chapter 6

Sammy's POV
-
I gripped my hair as I stare up at my ceiling, skate was driving me insane.

His lips, smile, smart mouth, face, dick, okay I haven't seen his dick, not yet at least.

At the moment I had best love song by T-Pain featuring Chris brown on, the song was cute and it reminded me of skate. (A/n I'm listening to the song right now)

My lips still tingle from the kiss yesterday, I still felt skates warm soft plump lips against mine except he wasn't here, sadly.

I wanted to be with skate, I needed to be with skate, I have to have skate. He's mine even if no one knows but me.

I look over to my clock and see it flashing eleven-twenty-three, I groan. It's so early and I have nothing to do. I didn't want to draw, paint or even rap, I have no motivation to do those right now.

All I wanted to do was fuck skate (a/n wild life came on after I typed that bYe) ,I mean it wasn't illegal, we are both eighteen. But it would give me a bad reputation and I could possibly get fired.

I then remember I got one of skate's friends number, Cameron to be exact. Cameron was nice and sweet but was also mysterious and reckless.

I grab my phone off my dresser and see no notifications, I type in my password and click my contacts app and start surfing through my not so many contacts.

I click his contact ' Cameron' basic I know but I dislike emojis honestly.

To: Cameron

Hey, are you busy?

I re-read my text making sure here were no mistakes even though I only spelled four words. I hit send and lock my phone not expecting a text back anytime soon.

After three minuets my phone sings signaling I had a text message, I quickly grab my phone and see who it's from, even though I already know it's Cameron.

I slide my finger across my screen and quickly type in my password messing about a few times and read his text.

From: Cameron

Nope not at all.

"Yes!" I cheer.

To: Cameron

Wanna hang out?

And not even a second later he texts back a 'totally' and I start silently cheering.
-

"You so like him Sammy" Cameron says shoving his Oreo ice cream in his mouth, I roll my eyes and stuff my mouth with my mint Oreo ice cream.

"I do not!" I say my mouth full of cold creamy ice cream, he snorts at my defensive response.

"I don't speak bullshit." He says grinning at his comeback, I sigh, "that's such an overrated comeback, it's not even funny anymore." I say my eyes darting to my t.v.

I grab my x-box controller and type in jacksepticeye and scroll through the line of videos on my screen.

"Oh oh, that one" Cameron says enthusiastically pointing to a video, I move back up, "that one?" I ask and he nods quickly.

I smiled because it was my favorite, happy wheels number sixty-eight. A wide grin appears on his face. He turns his head and stares at me with a creepy look on his face.

"What.." I say slowly, "you know who also likes jacksepticeye?" He says a bigger grin spreading in his face, I groan and cover my face with my hands.

"I fucking hate you." I mumble taking my hands off my face, he nudges me. "Oh please, you love me." He says stretching out the word 'love'.

"Fuck you."

"Skate would rather do that."

A blush shows up on my face, Cameron starts laughing and I shove him playfully, "come on, it isn't funny." I groan.

His laugh gets louder and I shove him again, "I'm sorry I'm sorry." He says defensively, and seconds later he burst out in laughter again.

I click on the video and sink down into the couch as Cameron's laughter dies down, I roll my eyes and shove my spoon into my mouth and eat my ice cream.

//////////

Now this isn't anything special, I wasn't feeling- I still don't feel well. I'm hungry, sick and I have no medication for my asthma at the moment. 

Mr. Pretty boy >> Skammyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें