Chapter 21

Not edited

Jack j's POV

-

I sit in my bed, my fingers quickly going over my keyboard as I text back jack.

I've like him for a while, seems nice. He's very smart and has an amazing smile. The only thing I dislike is the fact he has or had this "fuck and leave" type thing.

He'd use girls and guys, then fuck them, and then just leave them. No explanation, no apologies, nothing.

I feel bad for these people but I just can't help but fall for him, I see his side of him that I really hope no one else who he's fooled around with has saw.

He would buy pizza and send it to my house, he'd leave flowers for me and would even leave a bag of clothes that are new on my porch, ring the door bell then drive off.

My mom absolutely adores him, she believes he is Into me, and I truly hope he is into me, he's such a sweet person.

My phone lights up and I see he texted, I get excited and unlock my phone to read it.

Jack 😍💫

I was wondering if could come over, maybe stay the night. I wanna just be with you today, no one else. Just want it to be, me, you, and anything else you'd want.

My heart started to beat faster, I quickly type my reply and hit send.

Jack 😍💫

Great! I'll be over with some pizza soon cutie, can't wait to see your cute face babyboy.

I sent a heart and called skate.

"Skate, I'm dying at the moment." I say, "literally or figuratively speaking?." Skate questioned, his voice slightly raspy.

"Shit I don't even know anymore." I answer, "Jack is coming over bad he's bringing pizza and I'm so happy I can't even." I say quickly.

"Aye aye, chillax Johnson. Wait... Jack who?." Skate questioned, "the gilinsky boy I told you about." I said laughing.

"Oh.... Oh." Skate said, "ya'll fuck yet?." I can hear Trevor ask, "fuck off trev." I groan.

"Save your groans for gilinsky shortie." Skate teased, "I hate you." I say, "love you too, wear protection." Skate says, I roll my eyes.

"Like always." I say, I could hear someone spit out something, "oh my god." A faint voice said, "Cameron I'm dying." Trevor yelled laughing.

Skate let out a chuckle, "be safe alright, if he hurts you let me know i'll kill him." He said. I smile softly, "okay, bye."

"Bye." He said. I hung up and laid on my bed, my eyes looked around parts of my room, I looked at some drawings on my wall.

Skate was very talented and sometimes he'd give me some drawings.

Flashback

"Okay so I kinda have a surprise for you." Skate said, I jumped up and down excitedly, "let me see." I exclaim.

He pulls out this red bag, and hands it to me. I take out some colorful paper and saw a thick piece of paper, I raised an eyebrow.

I grabbed the paper gently and raised it up out of he bag, turn it around and smile widely. "Fuck."

I look up at skate, my eyes widened in pure shock.

It was a drawing of a hand grabbing a rose with thorns in it, blood dripping down the hand and pedals.

"So,what do you think?." Skate asked, happiness taking over his nervous features, "I fucking love it." I say as I examine the picture again, a smile dancing on my lips as I stared at it.

"I'm glad." He said, I grabbed him and hugged him tightly, "this is pure talent skate, you better not stop doing this." I stated as we pull away.

"Okay." He grinned, I laugh and hug him again.

End of flashback

I shook my head, i sit up and grab my phone that laid next to me on my bed, I saw I had three messages and sighed.

"God dammit," I mumble as I unlock my phone to see who texted me since I was to lazy to read the contact name.

Skate
Jack
And the recent one was a unknown number.

I read skates and jacks first.

"Don't let Jack hurt you Johnson okay, i don't want to end up hearing you cry because some bitch broke your heart."

I smiled and sent a laughing emoji and a heart.

"I'll be there shortly baby, getting us some snacks just in case pizza gets a bit boring."

I smile softly and type "okay, see you soon." Followed by a heart.

I then get to the unknown number, I could feel my stomach twist in knots as I clicked it.

"Jack look, you gotta be careful with gilinsky. He's been fucking with hearts for a while and I know you have a huge heart, don't fucking let him break it. He'd use you, for sex and for attention. He's reasoning has a sad, cliche type of backstory but it doesn't mean that I'll still let him get away with that shit, I'm a close friend of Trevor's and Jack's and I just don't want anyone, especially you hurt. Don't believe everything  he says, okay?."

I stared at it, I didn't know how to take that text.

Must've been a close friend of his if they know, because literally no one knows apart from skate, Cameron,Trevor and Sadie. And probably some of his friends.

I type back, "Why should I believe you? Because you're his friend or some shit. Because if so, that's fucking dumb and uncalled for. Don't start unwanted shit if you're just saying it for me to back off."

I lock my phone as I hear a knock on my front door, I got up and quickly ran downstairs to answer.

I opened it to see a grinning Jack holding a pizza box, with a black backpack swung over his shoulder.

I let him in and we both head to my room.

-

It was about eleven-thirty, I time to time keep checking to see if that "friend" had read my text, every time it still said delivered which bothered me.

I check it once more, and bite my lip anxiously as I look.

Read 11:36 Pm

My heartbeat sped up a bit as the three dot appeared, to signal they were typing. I quickly lock my phone when Jack comes back from the bathroom.

He climbs in my bed and pulls my close, I instantly relaxed, my eyes start to flutter shut.

I felt so protected and relaxed, it was like almost every thought of that text erased from my mind at that moment..

That was until my phone dinged.

-/-

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, my friend came to visit before her spring break ended and she's leaving today. Since she's sleep and I have nothing to do i wrote this.

And also, my soon-to -be "hopefully " step dad drew the rose, with thorns in it I believe or it was a heart and it had blood dripping down to signal as I believe, love hurts or something along those lines.

I got the idea since I have some drawings of his on my wall.

Well anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I appreciate the reads, comments and votes.

Twitter: Loyalburgos
Insta: Longlostpaige
Vine: Kitten zick
Kik. Fantasyxlawley

Hmu if you want, luh you

All the love,

Paige.