Heddoooo | Authors note

Hello babes, I will update this but only when I become more... Happy. I'm getting better but 2 days ago almost changed my life.

I had a third of liquor in this glass bottle and I drank it, I was depressed at the time and I listened to depressing music and stuff like that making me sad. I had gotten into an argument with this dude who was telling people to kill themselves and they texted me a picture of a gun as if they were going to shoot themselves. I cut myself because they were going to blame me and get me sent to jail even though I didn't say it to him. I got pissed it wasn't deep enough and I had blood all over my legs and arm. I went into my moms room, grabbed a basket of pills and took 4 pills that should have made me dizzy and stuff and I tried to take 13-16 melatonin and I told my ex girlfriend, my best friend Sophia, my best friend Maysee and my maysee's best friend timmy. I panicked and tried to throw them up, I went to my mom and started crying. She was very calm about it making me feel more comfortable. She told me to sleep In her room and stuff and I woke up and threw up in my bathroom, i currently still have q headache, I still cough and feel nauseated.

But the good thing is I worked out things with my ex girlfriend, I will always love her but I had to move on even though it hurts.

Maysee panicked and everything but she helped me out and made me feel better.

Sophia was super thankful and said she and I quote "I love you so fucking much" and i love her too.

Timmy is now currently my boyfriend and I'm glad to have him. He was the only guy that even bothered to give a shit about me besides my step dad (veco) he is really sweet, he is super adorable and he is super kawaii :3

Timmy makes me very happy and so does Maysee and my other friends so I will start writing soon, but I have no idea when.

I love you all and thank you for being patient with me.

Paige :3