Chapter 12

*1 month later*
Skate POV

I returned to school when they announced that Aaron had committed suicide last week before he went to court. I was somewhat relieved at the news, but I was jumpy when I returned to school.
I've also been receiving secret admirer notes everyday. I was thinking of telling Sammy, but he's been very protective of me since I went back to school. Always driving me to and from school and us eating lunch in his classroom. I didn't want to tell him because he would be jealous, and he gets super jealous. Once a girl came up to me and started playing with my hair in the hallway right outside his class. He was furious. I had told her to stop but she kept playing and trying to get me to go to her house that night. He screamed at her in the hallway.
Thats how the school board found out about us. But nothing bad happened because Sammy is technically 18 and so am I. So the whole school knew about us.
My mom loved Sammy. Even though she was barely home, we took her out to a fancy dinner and she was very pleased with his behaviour.
I haven't seen my friends for a while so I called up Cameron.

Hello?
Hey Cameron. Wanna hang out today, catch a movie?
Sure! Haven't seen you in a while.
I know sorry, but ever since the Aaron situation I've been in Sammy lock down. So blame him!
No worries bud. I just wish I had someone like that.
Yeah, so I'll meet you at the theatre? Say around 6ish?
Yep sounds good, bye Skate.
Bye Cameron.

I look at the clock and see it's 5:40. Good, I have twenty minutes to get ready. I walk to the bathroom and hop in the shower. I stay in the shower for ten minutes and get out. I find a plain black shirt, some black skinny jeans, my black and golden streaked shoes.

I get dressed and put my hair into a messy look. I stare in the mirror and smile, now that I look semi decent. I quickly run to the front door and grab my keys and phone. I head to my car and race to the theatre. I park my car up front and see Cameron with a bucket of popcorn and a large soda.

"Hey." I say. He looks at me and smiles, sorta hugging me since he was holding the soda and popcorn. We walk into a theatre and see there's nobody inside. We sit right in the middle of the theatre and wait for the movie to start.

"It's crazy, that Aaron commited suicide." Cameron says. I really didn't want him to bring up the subject, but I couldn't stop him now.

"Yeah, but I'm glad that he can finally leave me alone." I say. Cameron nods and the movie credits are rolling.

"What movie are we watching?" I ask. He smirks and looks at me.

"Something scary. Since I know you get cuddly when you watch something scary." He says. I roll my eyes and watch the movie.

Hey! This is Mads. All of this wasn't me, half of it was Exy's. So round of applause for Exy! This was a friendly chapter so yeah.