Chapter 13

This will probably be a short chapter

-

Skate's POV

For some reason I felt watched, I couldn't explain why I felt that way but I did. And it was either one of three options, Aaron either isn't dead or the bitch is haunting me or its Sammy.

At times I felt uncomfortable, now I'm kinda scared to even leave my room without feeling as If I am going to be attacked but maybe it's my paranoia. I mean would you blame me?.

It was about three am, why was I awake, I have no idea. I groan as I trudge downstairs past the living room and to the kitchen.

The kitchen will always be my favorite part of the house, someone could be murdered there but like, food is stored in the kitchen so how can you not be happy.

I mean it was my favorite besides my room, the place I barley left unless it was for school or for food.

As I open the fridge door my phone rings loudly may I add, I sigh jogging all the way upstairs into my bedroom grabbing my ringing phone off my bedside table.

"Hey baby." The voice said, I smile softly.

"Hi Sammy. Why are you up this early?." I ask, I start heading downstairs once more to go surf through the fridge to find something to eat.

"Why are you is the question." He said, "oh shush." I joke. He laughs a bit, he sounded stressed and worn out honestly.

"can I come over? I can't sleep and I need my baby boy." He ask in a cute voice, "mmm, I don't know, can you?." I remark. He groans at my response making me laugh.

"You are so mean but it's cute." He says, I hear a jingle of keys in the back ground.

"Well what can I say? Being in school for about 18 years teaches me things." I state shrugging, I look through the fridge and sigh seeing nothing that catches my eye.

"What are you doing?." He ask, "I'm looking for food to eat." I explain simply opening my freezer, my eyes stop and I stare at a bag of barbecue anytizers, I grab the bag and close the freezer door with my foot.

"You are so weird but I love it." Sammy says giggling, "you better love it." I say jokingly, "I'll be there in ten." I smile knowing I'm going to have someone to cuddle with.

"Okay, be safe." I tell him, "I will." He says and hangs up, I grab a paper plate from the cabinet and a plastic cup because I'm not washing no dishes, uh uh.

I set six of the barbecue chicken things on the paper plate and place them in the microwave for three minuets, I start to hum beez in the trap by nicki minaj.

"Bitches ain't shit and they ain't saying nothing, a hundred motherfuckers gon' tell me nothing.." I sing, I dance to the fridge and grab orange juice because like, orange juice is the bomb.

I grab my phone and hit shuffle in my music, set this world on fire by the janoskians (a/n if you don't like them you are missing out man)

I listen to the music while I pop my food in the microwave and set it for three minutes. I hum along to the song, but still feel the feeling of being watched. I look around my shoulders, knowing nobody's behind me. I look around the house and find nobody.

"What.." I say before I hear a knock at the door. I run to, hoping it's Sammy, but who else would it be? I open the door and automatically get dragged outta the house.

So..ya...that's sorta whats goin on..

-

ITS YA GURL FANTASY WHAT DAFUQ IS UP MY CUTE LITTLE DEVILS

I WANNA SAY ALL YOU BABES ARE BEAUTIFUL AS FUCK ANF SHOULD HAVE A GREAT FUCKING NAP, GOOD ASS SLEEP, OR HAVE A GOOD ASS DAY/NIGHT BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT.

AND I ALSO WANNA GET IN A QUICK PROMO 😏😂

Twitter: xCutieConnorsx
Instagram: Trxppy.clayton
Vine: Kitten zick

Because there is never such a thing as too much promo :)

I shall (hopefully) post a new chapter later with some drama between Kian and Cameron and shit, love you guys.

- Fantasy